Bangkok Pissup Party Two

kreon

Will you be there??  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

neo and i met the owners last night and have come up with a great deal for the next tv members and guests pissup party :D

this a a great "one-stop venue" for the young and not so young ones :D

it has club lounge with a huge fishtank filled with sharks above the bar and a top sound system,

possibly has two of the best pool tables in bangkok,

and afterwards we can chill out on the fabelous roof-top terrace until the wee early morning hours :D

ok, here's the deal!

1) special happy hours from 6-9pm plus a finger food buffet at the club lounge,

2) free parking at a special parking area behind the narai hotel,

3) reasonble drink and food prices allround.

"the place to be"

see ya all there :o

Edited by kreon

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can you be more specific about bar and menu list ?

last one was disastrous, maybe the new place be better - cleaner - fresher ?

what about top sound system ? does it sound like ice carving school for mentally challenged or somehow balanced between "look at size of my speakers" and "please guys enjoy your conversations" ?

Questions, questions, questions...

hahaha... very good mental picture... good one, Oleg...  :o

You're welcome, SJ

no offense, please, but seriously I went with my buddy to Titanium last Fri and felt pretty dissapointed. We expected nice place to meet ThaiVisa folk there, to have beer, nice chat and so... What actually didn't looked like one.

Not even f*** banner "Semi private party"

I think it might be nice fo have a ballpark idea of the drink and food prices. I know most people are on some sort of a budget.

Is it possible to have some "keg-deal" ?

as I know - german travel agency has such a deal for their tourists on Phuket - keg on the beach for the members, I think with right approach to the bar owners could be done too. Lets say 500B a ThaiVisa Head - and the keg is there :-)

hahaha... very good mental picture... good one, Oleg...  :D

You're welcome, SJ

no offense, please, but seriously I went with my buddy to Titanium last Fri and felt pretty dissapointed. We expected nice place to meet ThaiVisa folk there, to have beer, nice chat and so... What actually didn't looked like one.

Oh, I didn't know you went as I didn't notice your name on any of the post-party write-ups... Heck, I might even try to make it to this next one as it sounds pretty good. Not sure if we'll be back from our "Grand Tour of Issan and The Great North" by then, but if we are, we'll stop in and share some stories with you. Could always retreat to the roof-top if the "ice carving" gets too carried away.

:o

I'll say maybe. I'm sure i've got a wedding that weekend. But i might wrong. If the wedding is the week before. Thern more than likely i'll be there. Oleg. Never saw you on Friday. Were you lurking before coming to say hello?

hahaha... very good mental picture... good one, Oleg...  :o

You're welcome, SJ

i'm sorry to hear about that :D

as this was the first one we organised, so obviously learned from this one and hope to do it better next time :D

i was very suprised at the turnout, about 40-45 people, it was the titanium's biggest night ever :D

hence, i'm moving it to sin entertainment, where we have different types of entertainment such as music and pool tables and it has a roof top restaurant.

also are no hostesses there, it will be easy for every member to go there, together with their partners if they wish :D

plus prices are more at budget levels, i'm expecting a pricelist and soon as it comes to hand i'll post it, also i will try to organise some posters so that least everyone can find us :D

as this a labor of love, i would like it be known that i have nothing to do with thai visa or any of the clubs mentioned, just trying to put the best possible package together for the tv members involved :D

Yep, I've been there, shortly, though.

I thank Sriracha John for a great poster idea. Please re-send it with higher res - I'm thinking about T-shirt - so everybody can see - who's'who.

Looking forward to meet all, tomorrow is delivery day for gas mask, in case somebody doesn't smoke.

as this a labor of love, i would like it be known that i have nothing to do with thai visa or any of the clubs mentioned, just trying to put the best possible package together for the tv members involved :o

Haliluya, Kreon, kick da arse !!!

P.S. How much will it cost - to see you at the party as your avatar ?

Edited by Oleg_Rus

I'm sure that was my local 21 years ago, when I stayed at the Rajah for a fortnight and that club was the furthest I made from the hotel.

:o:D

LOL@not making it past "across the street" for 2 weeks.

:D:D

btw, Mister Lampard, might I inquire about your B.F.G. moniker?

Bar Fine Guru?

Big Fabulous Guy?

Barstool Fun Guardian?

Big F*ckin' Gun? (that was the only use I'm familiar with during military days, but it kind of fits with the "member" addition to it) :D:D

Yep, I've been there, shortly, though.

I thank Sriracha John for a great poster idea. Please re-send it with higher res - I'm thinking about T-shirt - so everybody can see - who's'who.

Looking forward to meet all, tomorrow is delivery day for gas mask, in case somebody doesn't smoke.

Sorry, comrade... that's the best that the website had. The only other pic they had was one of DJ Slacken mentioned in the ad:

djslacken101.jpg

and we certainly don't want that one blown up on our t-shirts. :o

Perhaps a nice pic of TV's own affable, suave, sophisticated, and debonair DJ Pat

would work??

I'm sure that was my local 21 years ago, when I stayed at the Rajah for a fortnight and that club was the furthest I made from the hotel.

:o:D

LOL@not making it past "across the street" for 2 weeks.

btw, Mister Lampard, might I inquire about your B.F.G. moniker?

Bar Fine Guru?

Big Fabulous Guy?

Barstool Fun Guardian?

Big F*ckin' Gun? (that was the only use I'm familiar with during military days, but it kind of fits with the "member" addition to it) :D:D

Big Fat Git

If I'm still in Bangkok, I'll definitely go.

Sin Bar is not a bad place. I recently came across it while trying to look for the pool hall across from it. Kinda cool in my opinions, nice chilled out place. I prefer the roof tops though, Nice plasma TVs, exellent pool tables, and the food isn't bad either.

Hmmm might just consider going to night for a few rounds of Pool. :o

I voted "maybe". :D

I am a bit shy and if none of the TV members I have already met, plan to come, well I don't think I will come.

May be there should be some gettogether for Shy TV Members... people like me cant afford talking to too many people esp in a noisy atmosphere shouting at the top of my voice... I always prefer one to one conversations ... and hope you guys wont call that shyness... I love people and love to talk a lot... but I dont like crowds ... any more shy memebers out here??? :o

Sin - checked it out night after Titanium with my gf. Great place- I loved it. Be warned the ladies can play billiards there - got me arse handed to me a few games. Course not hard when you are shi*e - few members will testify to such.

Menu - standard fare sandwiches/burgers/fish/steak also thai grub if you desire.

View - Great view and cool breeze on the rooftop.

Pool tables are everywhere

Kreon is correct hostesses are billiard player/servers only - friendly, but get paid a proper salary at Sin.

Edited by britmaveric

I voted "maybe". :o

I am a bit shy and if none of the TV members I have already met, plan to come, well I don't think I will come.

You've met me and LC. Shy isnt what i thought you were. By the way. We need a better chat this time. So if i go. You gotta go. Deal? :D