Hotel With A Sauna

Jeffery Stanthorpe

Hi all,

I arrived here in Bangkok from the states and for past 3-4 days and have been acting like a real touist ie i've been on a 12 hour drinking splurge everyday around Nana, soi cowboy etc.

Anyway i plan to stop drinking for a few days as i need to get to pattaya and get settled in as i have a long term trip planned there.

I guess i will need to be there before 2pm before the DT's start kicking in as i don't want to check in to the hotel sweating & shaking and looking like a maniac.

Then i plan to drop a few diazpam and hit the sauna for 4-5 hours, hopefully I will sweat out all the toxins out won't be climbing the walls when i try and sleep that night. Its going to be a manic couple of days, maybe i need someone to pray for me.

Anyway do you guys know of a nice hotel with a sauna in the pattaya area ( not too expensive) .

Thanks for your input :o

Hi all,

I arrived here in Bangkok from the states and for past 3-4 days and have been acting like a real touist ie i've been on a 12 hour drinking splurge everyday around Nana, soi cowboy etc.

Anyway i plan to stop drinking for a few days as i need to get to pattaya and get settled in as i have a long term trip planned there.

I guess i will need to be there before 2pm before the DT's start kicking in as i don't want to check in to the hotel sweating & shaking and looking like a maniac.

Then i plan to drop a few diazpam and hit the sauna for 4-5 hours, hopefully I will sweat out all the toxins out won't be climbing the walls when i try and sleep that night. Its going to be a manic couple of days, maybe i need someone to pray for me.

Anyway do you guys know of a nice hotel with a sauna in the pattaya area ( not too expensive) .

Thanks for your input  :o

TROLL

Hi all,

Thanks for your input  :D

" Diazapam are recommended for RECOVERING alcoholics and should be avoided by anyone who is ambulatory, and suspected of having psychotic tendencies" :o

No, you might not be a troll but with the things you post about ALWAYS being on the booze and not being able to cope with ANYTHING, you tend to make people think that you are just posting cr@p or that you are a TOTAL idiot or by even a scarier thought is that you should be in a mental hospital because you can't handle reality. Now which way are we supposed to think? Grow up and GAG or go back home as then you can find the serious help you NEED.

Edited by Kringle

Hi Jeffery,

Many of us don't think you are a troll, in fact we enjoy reading your posts, none of which, as far as I know, could be called offensive.

Since you are visiting Thailand for the first time, have you thought about starting a new topic called "Jeffery Stanthorpes' Diary" where you could tell us all what you have been doing each day and share your experiences?

I would be more than happy to be the topic moderator if you like (the Stop Smoking Forum is not very busy at the moment), just in case some people start to get out of order, which can happen sometimes.

What do you think?

PM me if you're shy.

Edited by malcolminthemiddle

Any hotel in Pattaya can be turned into a sauna.

Just turn off the air-con (if you have any) the ceiling fan(s) (ditto) and close the door and window.

Within an hour or so you will be cooked to a medium-to-well-done condition.

... open window occasionally to refresh humidity, :D:o

Hotel in Patthaya

search from that link i found these hotel have sauna

diamondbeach hotel

Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel

Jomtien Thani Hotel

Montien Pattaya Hotel

Sunset Village

Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel

(click the link  for more detail then)

Thanks BambinA,

that information has taken a lot of strain from me. You're a star. :D

I guess I had better organize a taxi and get myself to Pattaya soon before my nerves start bouncing. its going to a tense couple of days :o

Edited by Jeffery Stanthorpe

Hi Jeffery,

Many of us don't think you are a troll, in fact we enjoy reading your posts, none of which, as far as I know,  could be called offensive.

Since you are visiting Thailand for the first time, have you thought about starting a new topic called "Jeffery Stanthorpes' Diary" where you could tell us all what you have been doing each day and share your experiences?

I would be more than happy to be the topic moderator if you like (the Stop Smoking Forum is not very busy at the moment), just in case some people start to get out of order, which can happen sometimes.

What do you think?

PM me if you're shy.

thanks for your input,

I guess I will lay low for a few days in Pattaya just to let my nerves settle, Then i will get some permenant place to stay with a housemaid and stuff, maybe buy a motorbike or something.

I have not made too many plans at the moment as I have not been myself recently but I will be feeling positive after today and tomorrow are over as they will be pretty manic .

Anyway if i need any local advice, i can rely on TV for info.

Best Regards :o:D

Hotel in Patthaya

search from that link i found these hotel have sauna

diamondbeach hotel

Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel

Jomtien Thani Hotel

Montien Pattaya Hotel

Sunset Village

Welcome Jomtien Beach Hotel

(click the link  for more detail then)

Thanks BambinA,

that information has taken a lot of strain from me. You're a star. :D

I guess I had better organize a taxi and get myself to Pattaya soon before my nerves start bouncing. its going to a tense couple of days :D

Is this a holiday or a test of stamina? :o

I guess I will lay low for a few days in Pattaya just to let my nerves settle, Then i will get some permenant place to stay with a housemaid and stuff, maybe buy a motorbike or something.

Sorry, had trouble with the quote thingy.

Are you sure you should ride a motorbike?? You sound pretty unstable. :o

Edited by Goldenbead

Sauna? All you have to do is wear a Hawaiian shirt made of 100% rayon and take a few laps around the block. I guarantee you'll be basting in your own juices and the excercise will do you good.

Edited by aughie

Be careful of the motorbike.

Long, long time ago, after working hard for a year non stop went to Pattaya for some much needed R & R.

First day hired one of those mini chopper bikes and drove to Rayong and back. Shirt off, wind in the hair, sun on the back and face, you can imagine.

Caught a serious sun burn, the massage in the hotel room I had booked for after my return was more oo,oo than la,la, came out in big yellow water blisters all over, including my face, couldn’t leave the hotel room for 5 days, what a drama.

I recommend hotel Yume Corner in Soi Yume (near Carrefour). There's a sauna and small gym in Yume Corner and the rooms are very nice. In July room for one month was 5900 B + electricity (about 2500 B for me because air-con always on).

Those hotels with sauna mentioned before are far more expensive and the rooms and equipments are not on same level.