Postinga Pic In My Signature

Jockstar

I was wanting to post a pic with my signature. But i cant appear to do it. Is this right? Its not possible or i am doing something wrong? Any advice admin / mods or even normal(used lightly) members? :o

Not sure if you can. I wouldn't think so though because I wanted to use a picture in my sig before but I gave up because it didn't prove possible.

I was wanting to post a pic with my signature. But i cant appear to do it. Is this right? Its not possible or i am doing something wrong? Any advice admin / mods or even normal(used lightly) members? :D

I've never tried it mate, but similarly with the shoutbox on the Forum Portal Page, try a "[ i m g ] stick your http hosted image name here [ / i m g ]" and see if it works.

:o

Spaces added where necessary.

Text only in your sig file. However you can add your pic into your profile, then put the URL in your sig if need be. However, all URL's in sig files must only lead to thaivisa.com pages be they in your album or your profile.

We reserve the right as per the forum rules to remove any sig that falls outside the guidelines.

I was wanting to post a pic with my signature. But i cant appear to do it. Is this right? Its not possible or i am doing something wrong? Any advice admin / mods or even normal(used lightly) members? :D

I've never tried it mate, but similarly with the shoutbox on the Forum Portal Page, try a "[ i m g ] stick your http hosted image name here [ / i m g ]" and see if it works.

:o

Spaces added where necessary.

Doesnt appear to work. Maybe its not possible? George, DrPP? Any ideas? Mods?