Apartments In Bangkok

sam666

Need to move up to bangkok from Hua Hin, at the mo I pay 4500 a month and 2k deposit includes internet but not water + electric.

I need something similar priced in BKK, close to BTS or MRT, with

AC, lift (if not 1st floor), heated shower, Fridge, Cable TV, Double Bed, Table to eat (Of course) and Secure.

Is it possible? Anyone know anywhere?) This apartment is quite nice and the deposit isn't a rape as well (and i'll get it back).

Well the norm for a condo near the BTS/MRT is from around 7,000 baht up, and the deposit is usually at least a month's rent, if not two months.

I would suggest you move further away from the transport links and get a motobike taxi/bus or walk to the station, costs will be from 3,000 to 5,000 baht.

Some condos in the 7,000 baht price range have fridges some do not.

You can buy a cheap one for 5,000 baht.

Cable TV is extra on top of the price.

My girlfriend has just moved into a new apartment on SUK SOI22. About 10 mins walk to BTS. She has paid 3 months deposit and the monthly cost is 5K included electric and water. If you want some more details PM me.

Right outside cowboy? :D

dam_n Bangkok aint cheap'

Well the norm for a condo near the BTS/MRT is from around 7,000 baht up, and the deposit is usually at least a month's rent, if not two months.

I would suggest you move further away from the transport links and get a motobike taxi/bus or walk to the station, costs will be from 3,000 to 5,000 baht.

Do you happen to know a good place to start to look or any recommanded ones? I could do 6-7k a month if the deposit wasn't 2-3months as that's just a joke to get conned out of 10-15k.

Why are you moving from HH Sam ??

Business and boredom.

Business must be booming. As someone else said try Mr Roomfinder.

Do you happen to know a good place to start to look or any recommanded ones? I could do 6-7k a month if the deposit wasn't 2-3months as that's just a joke to get conned out of 10-15k.

Why are you moving from HH Sam ??

Business and boredom.

Need to move up to bangkok from Hua Hin, at the mo I pay 4500 a month and 2k deposit includes internet but not water + electric.

I need something similar priced in BKK, close to BTS or MRT, with

AC, lift (if not 1st floor), heated shower, Fridge, Cable TV, Double Bed, Table to eat (Of course) and Secure.

Is it possible? Anyone know anywhere?) This apartment is quite nice and the deposit isn't a rape as well (and i'll get it back).

It should be quite possible to get a room for 5,000 a month for a 25 sq metre room (studio, in western speak). I've been in a few and they're quite decent and usually have a balcony. The custom is to demand two months' rent as security.

You won't find one right at BTS or MRT, but close enough. Usually you have to go down a soi a 100 metres or more, or find a place at a nearby soi and walk up to Sukhumvit. Or wherever.

Doubtful items included in rent: fridge, cable TV and eating table, unless it's Thai style.

Recommend you walk down the Sukhumvit soi's near BTS, particularly Pra Khong, On Nut, but even closer in such as soi 22. Lots of "mansions" (apartment buildings) there. Also lots on MRT at Ratchadapisek and Pra Ram 9. The city is loaded with apartments.

Edit to clarify size of room.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

My girlfriend has just moved into a new apartment on SUK SOI22. About 10 mins walk to BTS. She has paid 3 months deposit and the monthly cost is 5K included electric and water. If you want some more details PM me.

Anything you get around lower Suk for 5k a month is going to be a dump or far, far down a soi away from a BTS station (and it will still be a dump). You can probably find something around that price on far ends of the BTS lines.

TH

In general, I agree with thaihome post above although there are a few apartments in the 5-8K baht range in Suk 36. Just walk down the subsois there. Most require at least a 3 to 6 month lease. Close to the BTS although some are pretty small. Upside is that there are lots of thai girls there. Some actually have real jobs! (Something you should consider yourself ...)

Edited by mauiguy90