sriracha john

pinthongtha.jpg

Pinthongtha Shinawatra

Richest Stockholder in Thailand

Net Worth: 1 9 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 satang

Hot? or Not?

After a few dibs and dabs of comments on this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...02&f=18&t=53874

decided it would make for a Friday evening poll.

*EDIT*

:o

ok, ok.... it's Friday evening... sorry

Yes = Hot vote

No = Not vote

Edited by sriracha john

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh... :party2:

even screwed up her net worth...

should read

1 , 9 0 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 satang

or

4 6 , 3 8 1 , 0 5 6 , 3 7 0  U.S. pennies

That makes her even hotter, you could now roast a pig on her she's that hot :D

P.S. Glauka, yes you are prettier :D

thank you

:D:D

Pinthongtha Shinawatra...I am poorer but PRETTIER...MRBOJ said so and he is always right!! :o:D

Yes ok she is hot

But I am prettier  :D  but poorer :D ( well I don´t know how much is 190000000000 satang)  :o

:D Yes, Glauka, I saw your pictures of you dancing and you are far more prettier...and probably a better dancer. I am lucky that gf's english isn't very good because she would scratch me, again, if she got a hold of this. I really love Flamenco...I have the hips for it, myself, I think :D .

Yes ok she is hot

But I am prettier  :D  but poorer :D ( well I don´t know how much is 190000000000 satang)   :o

:D Yes, Glauka, I saw your pictures of you dancing and you are far more prettier...and probably a better dancer. I am lucky that gf's english isn't very good because she would scratch me, again, if she got a hold of this. I really love Flamenco...I have the hips for it, myself, I think :D .

Thank you for your compliments...!!!!! :D

I love flamenco myself...in fact I am obssesed with flamenco...

What do you like about flamenco singin,gdancing, guitar playing?

You should not post things about flamenco Once I start I cannot stooop! :D

Pinthongtha Shinawatra...I am poorer but PRETTIER...MRBOJ said so and he is always right!! :o  :D

Oh yeah ? Show your pic for us to be the judge of that :D

yes sure just clik your fingers and I will follow your orders :D :D

I know that if I do`post my pic here, this will finish in tears and most probably mine so you have to believe mrboj ( who´s always right) and gbt71fa (who´s very wise)... :D:D

Sheesh... :o

even screwed up her net worth...

should read

1 , 9 0 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 satang

or

4 6 , 3 8 1 , 0 5 6 , 3 7 0  U.S. pennies

Aaaah , thats different .

Hot ? Im not sure . I would have to see the rest of her . :D However, facewise I'd give her a 7.5 but next time im going to marry for money not just looks . Do you have her number ?

[

Thank you for your compliments...!!!!! :o

As a bass player myself, I've always enjoyed watching the guitar picking in flamenco. As for the dancing, it almost as if the dancer's steps are trying to keep in time with the down beat of the music. You can't have one without the other.

Thank you for your compliments...!!!!! :D

As a bass player myself, I've always enjoyed watching the guitar picking in flamenco. As for the dancing, it almost as if the dancer's steps are trying to keep in time with the down beat of the music. You can't have one without the other.

Yes that´s right. the dancer steps just go right within compas with the guitarrist, palmeros( people who do the clapping). as a dancer you get out of compas, everything becomes a disater...

In a gipsy party you can even be push off of the dancing site...and be asked to sit down and not try again...they are very fussy in terms of compas

But IMHO the singer is very important...

Ás a dancer i like to listen the lyrics and try to feel what is he singing about...actually the guitar also follows the singer who most of the time is the leader

I know I know mods :o

but I warn you!!! :D

Edited by Glauka

Yes that´s right. the dancer steps just go right within compas with the guitarrist, palmeros( people who do the clapping). as a dancer you get out of compas, everything becomes a disater...

In a gipsy party you can even be push off of the dancing site...and be asked to sit down and not try again...they are very fussy in terms of compas

Ás a dancer i like to listen the lyrics and try to feel what is he singing about...actually the guitar also follows the singer who most of the time is the leader

I know that there is suffering for one's art and from what I can see the flamenco guitarist fingers must go throught a lot (I know my fingers were bruised, constantly, from practicing the bass) and the dangers feet, ankles, and knees must scream out with each step. Ow!

I know that there is suffering for one's art and from what I can see the flamenco guitarist fingers must go throught a lot (I know my fingers were bruised, constantly, from practicing the bass) and the dangers feet, ankles, and knees must scream out with each step. Ow!

Quite right

but as you say is everyone´s art... :D