2006 Accord Minor Change Pictures In Motor Show

armortec

Another interesting product is the white Fortuner.

White Fortuner will become available in Thailand? :D:o

If so, since when?

Do they start accepting booking on white Fortuner during this motorshow?

They should accept booking because they displayed the white fortuner. The show will open tomorrow to the public.

Edited by armortec

Last month, a Thai friend told me the white colour is a limited edition, which was what the sales told him. He mentioned something like 90~100 available.

I thought is is pearl white, just like the MU-7, apparently it is not going to be.

White 'Tuners are on the roads already, seen a few around, look pretty cool compared to the more common colours, come with a fresher look leather interior, and a few interior tweaks like wood dash etc. 30K more than a regular model I believe.

Is there a white Fortuner with standard interior? Or is white Fortuner considered a limited version as amrotec said and comes with wood dash interior all in one package? I don't even want a leather seat in Thailand let alone for SUV....

Any idea what's the average delivery lead time these days?

White has long been the "standard export color" for Fortuner according to my friend working in Japan at Toyota Tsusho, Toyota's subsidiary trading house that sells Toyota forklift and handles export of cars like Fortuner to Africa, South America, Caribbean and other market ex Thailand. Toyota will soon start assembling Fortuner in Argentina too.

Edited by Nordlys

What's wrong with leather seats? It's not that hot with aircon on, and coffee and pepsi and all other stuff people spill on their seats...

What else is new with Accord? I read the engine is tweaked to 170 hp. When's the completely new Accord due? Camry will be out later this year.

Edited by Plus

The 27th International Bangkok Motor Show

The 27th International Bangkok Motor Show will feature many different brands of automobiles to the audience. Latest technologies for futuristic and environmental friendly cars will also be showcased here.

The Tourism Authority of Thailand and Bangkok International Motor Show Company Limited invite you to the 27th Bangkok International Motor Show, which will be held from March 24th to April 2nd at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center (BITEC). The concept of this year is “Natural Energy Is the Energy of the Future”. This event will highlight many famous brand names, including the new BMW Serie 7 and the new Honda Accord. Mitsubishi Motors will also unveil the new Space Wagon and Lancer, the Minor Change version. In addition, Nissan, Ford, Chevrolet, and Toyota will present their new vehicles here at the fair. Mercedes Benz will expose the first R-Class Automobile with the steering wheel on the right side. Toyota will introduce a new energy-friendly Prelude, which utilizes the hybrid technology. This technology combines electricity and fuel to help conserve more energy.

The automobile industry aims for Thailand to become the top ten leading vehicle manufacturers of the world, or to become Detroit of Asia. This 10-day fair is expected to lure more than 1.6 million people and billions of baht are expected to be transacted.

The 27th Bangkok International Motor Show will be opened from 11:00 to 22:00 hours. For more information, please log on to www.tat.or.th or call the TAT’s hotline service at 1672.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 25 March 2006