I Want To Kill A Soi Dog

uk_falang

Are there any laws against killing soi dogs?

A local soi dog keeps coming to our house and going through our rubbish, it has also bitten my own dog and is a menace and potential danger to the kids.

To top it all off it has run off my only pair of size 13 sandals which are impossible to replace without going to Bangkok (i have to assume is the dog as locals would have no need for size 13 shoes).

I want to put this flee bitten tick infested mutt out of its (any my) misery , I am considering bashing it to death with a stick or perhaps using a catapult. Are there any poisons readily available that could kill it easily? I have noticed some rat poisons for sale. I would prefer to poison it as I dont want the locals to know it was me, im not sure if someone likes it, also if I batter it I may not kill it instantly and get bitten who knows what disease it has. If I had a pick up I would consider relocating it, but i dont.

Are there any laws against killing soi dogs?

A local soi dog keeps coming to our house and going through our rubbish, it has also bitten my own dog and is a menace and potential danger to the kids.

To top it all off it has run off my only pair of size 13 sandals which are impossible to replace without going to Bangkok (i have to assume is the dog as locals would have no need for size 13 shoes).

I want to put this flee bitten tick infested mutt out of its (any my) misery , I am considering bashing it to death with a stick or perhaps using a catapult. Are there any poisons readily available that could kill it easily? I have noticed some rat poisons for sale. I would prefer to poison it as I dont want the locals to know it was me, im not sure if someone likes it, also if I batter it I may not kill it instantly and get bitten who knows what disease it has. If I had a pick up I would consider relocating it, but i dont.

Hmmm... I'm guessing you're not buddhist then... :o

T R O L L

totster :D