More Questions About International Architecture Firms In Bangkok.

I posted a little while ago trying to drum up a lead at the offices of Design Worldwide Partnership in Bangkok.

I return seeking further advice. I am trying to find out information or a contact at the office of RMJM Architects, also in Bangkok.

Any direction, leads, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:o

[email protected]

their highest profile project todate in bkk is the Peninsular Bangkok, a 6-star hotel on the Chao Phraya river. nicely done.

they do consult with some foreign developers and also the british embassy on the recent land sale.

despite its global reputation, the bkk office is a small outfit and is hungry for work.

• 3 years later...

You could also try thailandarchitects.com I just found it on the net and spoke with them. Seemed like nice people. I am looking for a good architect to help my friend who is going to be building a home. Found the contractor and will be using Kensington. Found them to be brilliant. But my friend wants to use a seperate architect for some crazy reason. But she is my friend so her wish is my command :) I am going to meet the guys at this web site.