Your Favourite Thread

tuky

We all have at least one thread that tickled our fancies.

What was it?

For me it was the one about the "Farang Fridge" that can be found HERE

This is actually just one of my favourite threads, but the one I want to share with you all, especially the newbies.

Amongst the obligatory cr@p, there is some very good advice, and some funny one liners here.

Have a think and see what you come up with... :o

any thread that has tutsiwarrior at full throttle and in danger of censure from the admin should be cherished and saved for posterity...

tukyleith, I warn you now that if I find my twisted prose included in a compendium that awards honors to the compiler I shall hunt you down and shoot you...

Most of Mr Zumwalts threads were amusing , but my favourite was Mr Vietnams thread "King George visits the colonies" some amusing anecdotes that unfortunately ended in myself and Mr V threatening each others very existance on this planet.

Of course we're great friends now...etc...etc :D

That was the days before IT was admin, it would have been lasered before fruition nowadays , which isn't a bad thing I guess.......... :o

I remember IT becoming Admin, oops actually he became moderator first...then next thing we know he is hunting us down as admin.

Not to worry guys.

Why didn't y'all post the link for the thread your on about?

I am not gonna look it up myself, as I am sure no one else will, but if you give us a link we will look at it. :D

Might be some fun.

any thread with Tutsi's reply should be amusing, your a tiger mate!!!

:o:D:D

Tidied now , you wouldn't believe I work in IT , my skills are limited to 2nd level code.. :D

Bud has been a few trolls but I won't name the current one lest I get the IT treatment. :o

And to the amount of Changs you have consumed, if your in the LoS then by this time of night it must be a few :D

thank who ever for the preveiw panel yeah? :D

The old days of threads with the likes of Tutsi ( Back again :D ) Taxexile ( Still around) , Butterfly ( Bitterfly by some) , and a few others , they seemed to be more fun than the techno speak of todays threadsters. But in reality I guess nostalgia improves the flavour. btw Tuky , you going for some kind of record number of posts today? :o

Methinks tommorow I will try for a 100 , just to keep my name on the top 10 posters , I told the wife about my top 10 status.....she didn't care... :D

Aye Tutsi , a year in forum years is many I guess , in reality the place is better these days, back then it was easier to stand out.......sob :D

I just listened to Led Zep II , previously some Zappa and Floyd , this old git just wants to turn the clock back....I can't take it.....where's my Axe?..... :D:o:D....Huge jean.....

Chonabot

Followed you're favourite thread. I found Mr Vietnams intial post quiet amusing. Pity his sense of humour didn't last. Did he come back in another guise ?

I never knew that Benny Hill was gay !! :D What about Hill's Angels

So you're British from South Uist ? :o Can't get my head round that one either. I thought we'd laughed that old tory slogan in to touch.

Most of Mr Zumwalts threads were amusing , but my favourite was Mr Vietnams thread "King George visits the colonies" some amusing anecdotes that unfortunately ended in myself and Mr V threatening each others very existance on this planet.

Of course we're great friends now...etc...etc :D

That was the days before IT was admin, it would have been lasered before fruition nowadays , which isn't a bad thing I guess.......... :o

Oh Chon ... not bloody Bud again :D

I just listened to Led Zep II , previously some Zappa and Floyd

.....and you liked the postings of taxexile.

you are truly a man of great taste.

bud zumwalt was my favourite thread,he was unbeatable.

any thread involving a demimondaine, a large donation and a declaration of undying love will get my attention too.

The old days of threads with the likes of Tutsi ( Back again  :D ) Taxexile ( Still around) , Butterfly ( Bitterfly by some) , and a few others , they seemed to be more fun than the techno speak of todays threadsters. But in reality I guess nostalgia improves the flavour. btw Tuky , you going for some kind of record number of posts today? :o

Methinks tommorow I will try for a 100 , just to keep my name on the top 10 posters , I told the wife about my top 10 status.....she didn't care... :D

To be honest, I got sick of talking politics with the wife and needed to have a chat elsewhere :D

This made more sense :D

I just remembered the guy who used to spar with bitterfly , he of great avatar Membrane! Also old Plachon and Kwiz used to have some good battles , Kwiz thought myself and Plachon were the same , I wish! Plachon in Isaan , me on Oxon.......be warned today I will be looking for a large amount of threads to fill the void in my existance. Next week instead of holidaying in Los the wife has decided we will visit Tenerife instead....even the bombs didn't shake her...wish me well.......... :o

I believe Bud is still with us , in a different guise... :o

I don't think old Bud would be able to disguise himself for long.

I can just imagine him. Back in 'Nam in '75. Hiding in the Jungle wearing a bright red Hawaian Shirt.

Another good old boy P Mc Nustedt , ahh the nostalgia.......wheres Zumwaltski?

I'm convinced Mr Vietnam and Bud are the same btw , both mocked up dodgy websites with ludicrous photos , no-one would ever admit to being these mannequins, both thouroughly ###### decent chaps though , oh yes....where's my Creme-de Menthe?.....NURSE! :o

I believe Bud is still with us , in a different guise... :o

I don't think old Bud would be able to disguise himself for long.

I can just imagine him. Back in 'Nam in '75. Hiding in the Jungle wearing a bright red Hawaian Shirt.

He'd definitely stand out in a crowd. The red ' camouflage ' on Bud's gorpulent body is very imaginable. :D

• 3 weeks later...