Extensive Burns

turfsire

:o Hmmmmm...same style of writing.....no 'dots' or comma's.......no Capital letters where a sentence begins...etc............ :unsur

no im not the same person i just registered,couldnt care less about dot and commas..

im on here to hear does anybody know about good healt clinics in thailand????????

:D Hmmmmm...same style of writing.....no 'dots' or comma's.......no Capital letters where a sentence begins...etc............ :unsur

no im not the same person i just registered,couldnt care less about dot and commas..

im on here to hear does anybody know about good healt clinics in thailand????????

Not with an income of $ 580,-- a month...(in the UK). :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

My advise is they will need to have a look at you first and decide if they can or want to work on you as it is reconstructive and not vanity surgery. Once you get to Thailand it should be no problem in finding them. Just hit the yellow pages or have a Thai show you around.

My advise is they will need to have a look at you first and decide if they can or want to work on you as it is reconstructive and not vanity surgery. Once you get to Thailand it should be no problem in finding them. Just hit the yellow pages or have a Thai show you around.

thanks john.

would it be hard to get a visa?

It depends on where you are. Medical visas are only for 90 days and you need a doctor to sign off on it. I would suspect that would be only for countries that have problems getting tourist visas. Just get a 90 day multi entry tourist visa at a local consulate to be on the safe side. I doubt doing a visa run with bandages on you face would be enjoyable if you took a 30 day visa.

It depends on where you are. Medical visas are only for 90 days and you need a doctor to sign off on it. I would suspect that would be only for countries that have problems getting tourist visas. Just get a 90 day multi entry tourist visa at a local consulate to be on the safe side. I doubt doing a visa run with bandages on you face would be enjoyable if you took a 30 day visa.

thanks j

ive have the burns on my face for two years now..so the next step is plastic surgery

is there good surgeons in thailand?

Ahhhhh . .sobe is back. You're right LaoPo. Exactly the same writing style.

Hey, and guess what? John K falls for it again.

Oh, by the way, sobe . . . . many many thanks for your charming PM to me yesterday. That was very thoughtful of you :-)

Ahhhhh . .sobe is back. You're right LaoPo. Exactly the same writing style.

Hey, and guess what? John K falls for it again.

Oh, by the way, sobe . . . . many many thanks for your charming PM to me yesterday. That was very thoughtful of you :-)

Well, I seem to be the one to be attacked now... :o

...sobe....turfsire...bad burns...how to live on $ 580 in Thailand.....how to get a visa.....

How many stories can a 'troll' come up with, without being exposed ?

I'm amazed :D

LaoPo

:D I'm gutted. I never got a PM from Sobe.

IMHO this is one and the same person. Mr melted face, I would suggest you ask your GP for a referal to the regional burns unit, they will assess your suitablity for plastic or reconstructive surgery. For burns this can take some while, you must have some new skin (not always, granted) to cover the mess of your mush. You could donate a foreskin, or is that from infants :D . I have been away from that area for so long now. Don't come to Thailand for surgery......................what am I saying? There is no chance of you leaving your nest of Trolls is there? :D:o:D

IMHO this is one and the same person. Mr melted face, I would suggest you ask your GP for a referal to the regional burns unit, they will assess your suitablity for plastic or reconstructive surgery. For burns this can take some while, you must have some new skin (not always, granted) to cover the mess of your mush. You could donate a foreskin, or is that from infants :D . I have been away from that area for so long now. Don't come to Thailand for surgery......................what am I saying? There is no chance of you leaving your nest of Trolls is there? :D:o:D

You'd like them leisurely. Evidently, I am a fat old git who came to Asia to get laid :D Oh, and I have no friends too.

Such a charming man.

Doesnt sound like the mild-mannered gentle sobe from the Plastic Surgery post at all. I wonder why?

:D

You'd like them leisurely. Evidently, I am a fat old git who came to Asia to get laid :D Oh, and I have no friends too.

Such a charming man.

Doesnt sound like the mild-mannered gentle sobe from the Plastic Surgery post at all. I wonder why?

wow i feel srry for sobe with all the reactions she is getting,

ive just came on here and been hanted my u guys..here some info i got on my self on the internet..just to show u im not sobe ok guys and then may be u can help me?

http://boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=117714

Such a charming man.

well thats as real as i can get..that loseer laupo is a cyber weirdo

Here is a plastic surgeon that is highly respected with offices in Bangkok and Chiang Mai:

Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong

220/2-4 Sufkumvit Soi 1 (Behind Buamrugrad Hospital)

Bangkok 10110

Tel: 02 2555525/8

www.witoon.com

Such a charming man.

well thats as real as i can get..that loseer laupo is a cyber weirdo

Personal insults are not tolerated on Thaivisa. Any more and you'll be off on your holidays. You have been warned. Thread closed.