SURVEY: Who will be brought back first -- Yingluck or Boss?

Scott

SURVEY: Who will be brought back first -- Yingluck or Boss?  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Opinions, guess and assumptions?  mines a storm is brewing and coming next year? He has been waiting for the right time will set up shop North where he is supported this I believe is well know for sometime the reason the military was put in charge before the mans pasting?

5 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

After the events of the last 4 years not many countries would extradite that is for sure. Do you think the bullS>>>t that swirls in some places is taken notice of in the civilized world? May work local but not in countries that have seen all this b4

well it seems true that thailand knows so so much less about the rest of the world than does that rest know about the sham that is thailand

i don't see how YL can be brought back. the court prosecuting was for political figures therefore interpol will have nothing to do with it. although i had my doubts before i think boss could well be brought back but looking at recent convictions for similar offences ie suspended sentences and community service i suspect he will be happily carrying on life as normal.

Trying to extradite Yingluk would be futile….. What she has been charged with would not be indictable in most other countries, including all she is likely to seek refuge and possibly political asylum in. 

As for Boss, I'm not sure that he has actually been charged with any crime yet, though there is a warrant out for his arrest. He is (or has been) wanted for crimes that would be recognised as such in other countries, thus could be arrested and extradited, provided all the paperwork and procedures were in order. However the statue of limitations has passed, or is about to be passed for the easiest to prove charges. For the remaining charge, causing death by reckless driving, the statute of limitations, his counter claim that the police officer who was killed was the one who was driving recklessly would no doubt complicate proceedings, especially if argued by clever lawyers. In addition, like Yingluk, he probably has passports from other countries to travel on. One way and another, boss could probably live comfortably as a fugitive until he is free to return to Thailand in ten or a dozen years, with an unsullied record….. as long as he stays out of trouble in other countries.

Neither Shams will be back anytime soon, despite some red shirt rumors. Without control of the army setting up shop in Chang Mai would achieve nothing.

No reason the government want them back either, out of the way is much less problem.

Boss brat can just flip around in his jet and enjoy himself, why would he come back. Does anyone think he misses the som tam?

Maybe after the influence of the military has subsided will it be feasible for a return, 10 years or so if they pour more money at getting their people voted in in 2026, and BB is past the statute date.

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

It is essential the next elected government of Thailand realise the value of the rice industry in the north east. Not with handouts and and shallow "bribes" for votes,  but infrastructure. (I could go on.) Most importantly cutting out the corruption by the millers and the wholesalers to see the profit is not pocketed by the already rich and the growers get a fair share.

If that is not done, then Thailand will get left behind in trade and continue to face political turmoil.

But just my opinion...

:jap:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

On Sunday, September 03, 2017 at 11:29 PM, Aj Mick said:

Trying to extradite Yingluk would be futile….. What she has been charged with would not be indictable in most other countries, including all she is likely to seek refuge and possibly political asylum in.

As for Boss, I'm not sure that he has actually been charged with any crime yet, though there is a warrant out for his arrest. He is (or has been) wanted for crimes that would be recognised as such in other countries, thus could be arrested and extradited, provided all the paperwork and procedures were in order. However the statue of limitations has passed, or is about to be passed for the easiest to prove charges. For the remaining charge, causing death by reckless driving, the statute of limitations, his counter claim that the police officer who was killed was the one who was driving recklessly would no doubt complicate proceedings, especially if argued by clever lawyers. In addition, like Yingluk, he probably has passports from other countries to travel on. One way and another, boss could probably live comfortably as a fugitive until he is free to return to Thailand in ten or a dozen years, with an unsullied record….. as long as he stays out of trouble in other countries.

Your last sentence .   Now that is a thought , he is in Europe ...somewhere , does he have a driving permit , he didn't need to bother with one over here.  So no driving licence , he buys a fancy car then smashes it , what then  ?   Could it be , "One two one two mind yer fingers CLANG."