rooster59

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, David Walden said:

There but for the grace of God go I...What a wonderful world...born and raised in Australia, living on and off in Thailand...I'm sure this mother is a victim of circumstances.

Circumstances being a moron I assume.....

3 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Is that your best effort at defending gross stupidity and ignorance, as for negligence, well I wont go there she is the sprogs MOTHER

Try to follow the conversation and read what I was replying too

My point was that it doesnt matter whether she was rich or poor , had a car or bike , she would ...........................jeeeezzz just follow the discussion 

18 hours ago, sanemax said:

That isnt true .Both Thais and Felangs get stopped and fined by the Police

This is true. I recently saw a Chock Chai motorcycle cop severely chastise then fine a Thai guy on a motorbike for not wearing the helmet strapped to the bike. 

15 hours ago, oldlakey said:

One would hope you used the words  same scenario very loosely

Loose typing on my part.  I should clarify that I was speaking from the perspective of being the surviving parent.

Edited by Shiver

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

Try to follow the conversation and read what I was replying too

My point was that it doesnt matter whether she was rich or poor , had a car or bike , she would ...........................jeeeezzz just follow the discussion 

Jeeeeezzz why dont you try and stay on topic, rich or poor, not relevant, she WAS on a bike  not a CAR one of six attempting to do something rather silly

Does that help

On 9/3/2017 at 6:34 AM, cornishcarlos said:

5 children being ferried around on a motorbike ? Such a shame this still needs to happen in 2017....

Don't expect any progress in 2025 or 2045. This is their way of life and with a poor background they need the bike to move around. 

6 on a motorbike ,for  about  5-6 000 baht  she could have  got a side car fitted ,a lot safer than a motorbike,probaly not fallen asleep ,as you can look around , and keep your concentration more , and it would have been a lot more comfy ,for all the passengers.

Still comes back to that most common TV question  ,why the police did not stop them ,motorbikes are for  2 people not 6 .

On 9/3/2017 at 6:34 AM, Moonmoon said:

It is really sad. Brave Big sister giving her life for the younger one. RIP God Bless her soul.

Hope standard and educated way of life improves in Thailand. 5 on a motorbike is really no way to travel especially for young children. 

Six, including the mother.

On 9/3/2017 at 9:38 PM, csabo said:

The same god that killed her?  That god? 

No. God gives us life. But we are born with a death wish. Go figure it. Basically its not dying. Just transformation. Transfer from one dimension to another. We make too much of all this fear of death etc and loss 

Been to a Thai funeral lately? 

They know how to do death. . . 

Edited by Maggusoil

8 hours ago, Gregster said:

How much was the fine for not wearing a helmet?

Not a clue, we were waiting at a red light the cop had the guy pull over, the violator was reaching into his pocket as the light turned green. I will imagine ฿200.