Non B Business Visa Hong Kong

• 2 weeks later...

I will be seeking to secure a multiple entry Non-B in relation to a work permit, not a business enterprise. 

The Thai Consulate HK website gives the impression that 'multiples entry visas' can only be obtained when associated with a business in Thailand.

Is it correct to say they do not allow the multiple entry option in relation to work permits?

If they do however, what is the cost in HKD?

18 minutes ago, jkinbkk said:

I will be seeking to secure a multiple entry Non-B in relation to a work permit, not a business enterprise. 

The Thai Consulate HK website gives the impression that 'multiples entry visas' can only be obtained when associated with a business in Thailand.

Is it correct to say they do not allow the multiple entry option in relation to work permits?

If they do however, what is the cost in HKD?

I have not heard of any consulates in the region giving a multiple Non B in relation to employment in Thailand unless a work permit is already held. Most will not even if you have a work permit. I believe the Penang consulate will provide a multiple Non B if you have a work permit with at least 8 months remaining. If you do not already have a work permit, there is no chance in Hong Kong. If you have a work permit with 8 months plus remaining, perhaps Hong Kong might give you one. If they will, I expect the cost would be around 1,500 HKD.