Trip Report: Khao Chee Chan

PATTAYAPUNTER

One of the nicest aspects to Pattaya is that clean air and the forest is so close by. One could easily hire a bahtbus to take them to Khao Chee Chan where you will find a golden Buddha image engraved with a laser in the side of a mountain. Sukhumvit south towards Sattahip. I enjoy riding my motorbike as there's many little roads mainly suited for joggers or motorbikes around the mountain. Enjoy!

dsc09312na7.jpg

dsc09313ut9.jpg

dsc09314gc0.jpg

dsc09316vj3.jpg

dsc09317zc1.jpg

dsc09318ho6.jpg

dsc09319fz2.jpg

dsc09320il9.jpg

dsc09321nh9.jpg

dsc09322au0.jpg

dsc09324es6.jpg

dsc09327id0.jpg

dsc09330sg1.jpg

The Mrs enjoyed it too.

dsc09333zq8.jpg

We encountered some aggression

dsc09329ln8.jpg

Riding around for a few hours can make anyone hungry.

dsc09334ck7.jpg

But do you know the story behind the image?

Your nose has got longer with a black end and your ears are bigger from how I remember you at the last piss up. You also seem to have more wrinkles :o

But do you know the story behind the image?

No I don't Rimmer, I have been too busy following the cricket. :o:D

Hey PP, just how far is this from Pattaya, looks like a great place to go.

The Happy Hunting Groung looks like it is treating you well.

Suay Maak Maak.

Good Luck

Moss

That's right Monty, it is really worth the visit. It is the only other place in the world that has an exhibition of the Chinese Terracotta Warriors outside of China. It is only about 80 baht for all people to get in. Mossfinn the whole area (Laser Carving, Wats and museum) is only about 30 kms out of Pattaya if that. Here is a photo from inside the museum.

post-5966-1168134869_thumb.jpg

Round the other side of the lake you have the Chinese temple/museum, which is also well worth a visit!

Wat Yangsawararam or something like that :o

It has the finest collection of Chinese bronze statues I have ever seen. Used to cost just 100 baht to get inside maybe it's more now.

One of the nicest aspects to Pattaya is that clean air and the forest is so close by. One could easily hire a bahtbus to take them to Khao Chee Chan where you will find a golden Buddha image engraved with a laser in the side of a mountain. Sukhumvit south towards Sattahip. I enjoy riding my motorbike as there's many little roads mainly suited for joggers or motorbikes around the mountain. Enjoy!

The Mrs enjoyed it too.

dsc09333zq8.jpg

Good call. I wonder who thought of it? :o

Another nice aspect to Jameson's is that there's nobody pawing you for drinks or the usual "hello, where you come from?" types. I think that's a mistake given on the last PU there were a few TV members with wives/girlfriends/Giks. I am single so I enjoyed the pawing...:D

something doesnt add up?

Jumping Jehosaphat!!!!

PP, I wish I was single and had you as a mate.

:D :D :D :D :bah: :bah: :o

Moss

Chuckling away.

Good Luck, not that you need any.

I'm told that it's his thick bushey hair that attracts them.

:o

Brings back some happy memories, we used top live on Ban Budsaba which is about 4 ks from wat yansagaram. in answer to how far it is our house was about 15 ks from Patters so i guess its about 19/20 ks to the temple and golden Buddah.

Edited by tj3361