Is Erco Still Lurking ?

ringer

Is he still here with another nick ?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blonco, you know these little... things too :o

Doc, I am afraid I was way too alert last night. Happened sometimes after a few Tequila.

Leith, hehe.. not all, dear. Some certain things require quite some time and effort to be seen clearly. :D

:o

How Sad, these silly <deleted> moan when he is here and moan when he is not, get a life.

Hope the real Admins that do a proper job delete this stupid posting, what has it to do with Thailand??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Which type of sad geezer calls himself "lovelycutie or Bluecat" anyway.

Wize up and get a life, every bloody night, the same sad <deleted>.

Five posts in a row. Not sure why.. either you have no bloody idea how to edit your post, or building up your post numbers like you once accused me of, or.. short concentration?

Sorry to let you down, but I'm not a sad geezer like you. I am a happy happy woman who thanks God everyday my darling Englishman is not inbred. :o

Hope the real Admins that do a proper job delete this stupid posting

Are there fake admins?

First of all, it's either

Secondly, you can't count too? Jeez, I truly feel sorry for you, Ducky. It's not only one line. There were five lines, plus another one I quoted from you.

And seriously, are there fake admins?

Sorry to say this, but you didn't beat me on this one. Keep trying, boy.