Is Erco Still Lurking ?

ringer

Is he still here with another nick ?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erco=ducktwat=12call

I have a new found respect for you, because you for once never included me in the same mould as ERCO.........

ERCO and the likes of him, never cease to attack Thai women and most things Thai, you may have noticed that i never attack Thai women, only the fat slobs amongst you that exploit them................................

erco=ducktwat=12call

I have a new found respect for you, because you for once never included me in the same mould as ERCO.........

ERCO and the likes of him, never cease to attack Thai women and most things Thai, you may have noticed that i never attack Thai women, only the fat slobs amongst you that exploit them................................

sorry I missed one

erco=polo=ducktwit=12call

Well, I'm sure that makes you a better man/woman/thing than erco. However, that still doesn't say much about your character.

We certainly appreciate you clearing that up for us and making the distinction between those that you hate or despise and those that you don't.

:o

Cheers,

mandl

erco=ducktwat=12call

sorry I missed one

erco=polo=ducktwit=12call

Hey Blonco, the called and dozens was a great one but not sure anyone else got it.See you when you are in town for a cold one,I have VB in stock!!!

And please please give them back there land !!!!!

I dislike having to indicate that encouragement and fomenting of school yard provocations (erco, durkco, polo and etc) does a disservice to otherwise discerning posters on this forum.

Please...let it lie...pour yourself a vodka and look at the papers instead...

:D

Erco is alive and well and in all our minds, good or bad whatever your view point, but a view point it was and is.

I reckon it was all constructive Postings on the whole, just the misguided that took it personally.

I reckon it was all constructive Postings on the whole, just the misguided that took it personally.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, very constructive. I'm not gonna discuss this little inbred thing with you.. not until he comes up with a new nick. Then, we'll have some new things (or not?) to talk about.

By the way, I told Ducky to invite you to come over to dave's place in Pattaya this weekend. If he's been too busy thinking about the new nick and forgot to tell you, I'm telling you now.

Erco is alive and well and in all our minds, good or bad whatever your view point, but a view point it was and is.

He might be gone, but us poor "misguided" members still have to be reminded of his cr@p by puerile postings like the attached!! :o

If anyone is misguided, well do I have to finish................. :D

What are you talking about, what thing and Sat????

Your usual standard I see, you and Dave the same being???????????????

Totaly lost this, should be an E Mail me thinks.

Obviously smoking funny fags, and doesn't have time to read past threads :o

Why do you not E Mail Erco direct and get your fix,

How do you know we don't?

Living with him?

We do not want to interfere, such a nice couple deserve respect.

At least, while you are together, no further contamination,... :o