Is Erco Still Lurking ?

ringer

Is he still here with another nick ?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:o

Again both Katoeys together, must share the same internet. Nothing intersting to talk of though.

Do not remember Erco giving out useless oneliners, there go and look in the Archives, something meaningfull to do. I can feel the frenzy as I type.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same style. Same rubbish. Same accusation. Same generalisation.

Listen, dear. Take a deep breath... in and out... in and out... Erco wasn't a oneliner. He couldn't put all the words together that well. We do not need to look for his old postings. I remember most of them, as it's same old sh1t anyway.

mm.. just curious.. But.. you don't like this nick anymore, so you are trying to get rid of it by doing this?

I am at least getting a couple of Paragraphs out of you, shame its the same old rubbish. Hows your mate next to you the other guy BC??????????????????

Erco has his E Mail active, talk to him, get over it, have a meet. You would love to meet his girlie, she is a real dish, doubt if your BG wife would like it though, you would be droooooling all over your mate BC, puuuuuur.

Chaamman.. I am saying this because I do not want to humiliate you... just yet. But give it a thought before you start slagging me off. I've made a few friends here. So, they know who I am. You're repeating Ducky's sh1t now, accusing me of being a man etc. (IMO, that's the only way out for a moron when he couldn't think of anything better to say. Hence, stupid accusation.) Honey, you do not want to do that, do you?

I do not know really, who was ERCO, but it seems to me, he is something like a special troll .....

Somehow famous already amoung many posters, as I can see - why should he not be around on this forum with a different name....

Read some certain postings on this forum....

If it is not ERCO, then it is somebody else like him, somebody who is doing the best to copy him.... yes, internet is something like that....we have to live with it...

Johann

Chaamman.. I am saying this because I do not want to humiliate you... just yet.

Why not, Lovely? If anyone deserves humiliation it is certainly Chaamman - erco - polo-ducktape. Go for it! :o

Chaamman has walked unarmed into a battle of wits, just like his pals erco, polo, and ducktwat. All he brought was a flame thrower and most of us have flame-retardant scivvies. :D

Admins - how long are the rest of us going to have to keep looking at the abuse this idiot erco (and all his friends/nicks) is posting?

:D

Erco is alive and well and in all our minds, good or bad whatever your view point, but a view point it was and is.

I reckon it was all constructive Postings on the whole, just the misguided that took it personally.

misguided, do you believe the stuff that you post.

he seemed to have a good sense of humour but he could have made constructive conversation but it seemed he prefered to insult people and their families.

nevermind, it seems now that your taking over the narrow minded ignorant poster position now.

Must be something you do, LC. I feel very left out here - I insulted ducky, even gave him a clue about his reply to me, but he ignored me. Fortunately a conversation with these types doesn't take a lot of concentration so I guess you barely notice the effort of replying.