Paid Hosting In Thailand

organic

Anyone know of a good hosting company that offers php, jsp, multiple mysql db's and a generous helping of bandwidth? Good generally meaning reliable with clued-up technical staff.

Prefer a local company, not essential though.

Prefer a local company, not essential though.

hi'

if possible host outside, and if not essential, may be basic :o

some addresses had been given already in other threads about hosting :D

francois

Hi there,

why not host your site in good old europe, redundant and highspeed connectivity, flexible configurations, huge bandwidth and webspace (incl. domainregistration of international domains).

If you need any support -> PM me.

regards and greetings from cloudy/rainy Berlin!

exchange1973

Try superb.net - we host with them and pay around 400 USD for 2 Linux boxes with 1024GB bandwidth limit. They are based in Caanda.

They offer packages at 9.90 USD per month and have packages with JSP.

• 10 months later...

im using the 3ix service now...but when there is a server breakdown trying to call the center from Bangkok to USA a voicemail answer...and send email regarding wanting to know if the server having a hard time not repies..

Most of the local hosters are just resellers of US providers. Just go to the source.

As Tytus decribed, what's the use if you have to call to the US for if the server goes down.

If you really need a local host (with local servers) try Siam Inet. Great service, fast servers.

But if 10 Gig bandwith is generous that's a personal thing ...

Edited by sniffdog

this week already 2 times that 3ix went down some times only for 1 or 2 hours break down....

but last 2 days 6 hours....But anyway 3ix hosting service is cheap and its good for beginers like me...Only 1 dollar a month

$1 per month

50mb web space

2gigabyte bandwitch

2 mysqL

and etc

But the only thing they dont have is server anti virus....

Any1 knows if free hosting could be trusted coz i recently get a free host from some1 in the us e.g

200 mb webspace

2gig bandwitch

10 mysql

100 pop 2 email

5 sub domain

and all these can be upgraded when the traffic is high and it will cost nothing to upgrade....

But there is a catch... I got to put his banner on top of my site header in every single pages....

But do you guys thinks that these is secured??? can these guy go into my 'FTP files and browse in it???

Please advice me...

this week already 2 times that 3ix went down some times only for 1 or 2 hours break down....

but last 2 days 6 hours....But anyway 3ix hosting service is cheap and its good for beginers  like me...Only 1 dollar a month

$1 per month

50mb web space

2gigabyte bandwitch

2 mysqL

and etc

But the only thing they dont have is server anti virus....

Any1 knows if free hosting could be trusted coz i recently get a free host from some1 in the us e.g

200 mb webspace

2gig bandwitch

10 mysql

100 pop 2 email

5 sub domain

and all these can be upgraded when the traffic is high and it will cost nothing to upgrade....

But there is a catch... I got to put his banner on top of my site header in every single pages....

But do you guys thinks that these is secured??? can these guy go into my 'FTP files and browse in it???

Please advice me...

Who, those who provide the hosting service? Of course they can read every byte in every file.

do you mean that those who provide paid or free hosting could look into my files??? and how do i get privacy ???

They might order their staff not to do so, and you can trust them or not. But technically, they can look at any time. If something is important to you, encrypt it.

On my first day at work for an internet company 8 years ago, I had full access to personal details of over 50,000 people, including credit card numbers. So if the staff is honest, everything's ok. Otherwise, they can do everything.

Edited by ~G~