Rent house koh phangan front beach house bungalow, any experience

On 9/9/2017 at 7:19 AM, thailandroadblock said:

hello, looking for front beach house or bungalow to rent at koh phanghan, any information welcome.

It is unlikely that anyone is going to reply to your post without some further information from you.

How long do you want to rent?

What budget (generally speaking) do you have?

Party area or extreme quiet?

Etc. Etc. Etc.

There is great knowledge on this forum, but you are unlikely to access it without providing some details. And, even then it is not guaranteed.

Assuming you mean a private house, I never saw any beach front place available for rental, but I only went to most beaches, not all. More valuable as resort rooms

I did see a large house actually on the sand at Chaloklum. If it is still there it would be ideal, but far as I know it was part of the resort behind it.

However, you may be able to negotiate a long term rental with the resort owner.

Given most beach residential areas are not large, you should be able to rent something near to the beach most places.

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2017 at 10:20 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Assuming you mean a private house, I never saw any beach front place available for rental, but I only went to most beaches, not all. More valuable as resort rooms

I did see a large house actually on the sand at Chaloklum. If it is still there it would be ideal, but far as I know it was part of the resort behind it.

However, you may be able to negotiate a long term rental with the resort owner.

Given most beach residential areas are not large, you should be able to rent something near to the beach most places.

Hi, can I know how much can cost a beach house there ? Any good website to find somewhere to rent ? Or when on the island, where to ask ? Thank you.

20 hours ago, EcigAmateur said:

Nothing on Google, and the purpose of this forum seems to share experience...

Asking "koh phangan beach house for rent" at google gives you multiple results (about 526,000 in 0,73 seconds, Google says) – the first few are ads for rentals, like this one, another Google-suggestion is Airbnb for Ko Phan-ngan – seem like Google can give you more answers in less than 1 second, than even experienced locals, gladly sharing their experience, are able to type and post in several hours...:whistling:

Wish you a happy stay at Koh Phangan...:smile:

Archived