Signing in on my Pulse box

gennisis

I have been having a lot of trouble when signing in.

Pulse have told me that it is caused because someone:: who is using my ISP,...and since only one can sign in at one time.

This other person is at Chon Phon Bangkok..I am in Chaing Mai.

Now...this is beyond me.I thought my ISP address was mine and mine alone

Pulse have been able to give me this persons name.I havnt given it here

I am in contact with my internet provider....Sinet  As far as I can see this is their problem.

But i find it very strange that the "other' address is also a fibre optic company.

I am seeing conspiracy every way i look

The problem could be down to a CGNAT set-up which would cause a number of subscribers to appear to have the same IP address, which in reality they actually do.

Now, if you are using a username/email and password to login then this shouldn't even be an issue.

But, what is really concerning to me is that they appear to have randomly given out a 3rd party's information, presumably without their consent.........

when you refer to 'THEY' who in particular are you referring to ?

The problem for me is simply the Pulse signing in.

The pulse guy "Mark" who answered my query was able to give me the name of my double in Bangkok. I bet he works for this Symphany Communications set up.

Now I don't have a Pulse TV box or use Pulse TV, but if you must use a User ID and Password to logon, maybe this other guy has gotten your logon credentials somehow.   If so, change the credentials, like change your  password, and he shouldn't be able to logon anymore.