Leaving Thailand on the 22/10 on business 90 day report

3 hours ago, madmax2 said:

I am returning to Australia for one week on the 22/10/2017, my 90 day report is due on the 16/10/2017

Will i still be required to do the report or can i leave without doing one and not have to do another retirement visa extension 

The 90 day reports have nothing to do with extensions.  

Even if you don't report, and get caught, it won't require you to do another extension.

Not having a re-entry permit, though, might cause you to have to do another one.

• Sad 1

Do they check the 90 report at the airport when you leave the country?

I wonder doing my 90 report next time as i have to leave the country 2 weeks after anyway but i dont know if they check this document in the passport and would make problems if did not do the last 90 day report in time.

Thanks if anybody knows about this.

11 minutes ago, phuketlive said:

Do they check the 90 report at the airport when you leave the country?

No they don't. Departure immigration only checks that you have not overstayed.

Many people take the report slip out of their passport since it is irrelevant after you leave the country. Wise to keep it though as proof you did the previous report before leaving the country.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Many people take the report slip out of their passport since it is irrelevant after you leave the country. Wise to keep it though as proof you did the previous report before leaving the country.

Thanks i will do the report again even though its due only 6 days before i leave Thailand on a holiday

A lot better than finding out i have to apply for another retirement visa because i did not do the 90 day report when due

Edited by madmax2

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

ok, thanks for the answer.