Extreme Comfort bouncy flip flops

Rc2702

7 hours ago, bazza73 said:

Be careful you do not succumb to apoplexy. I mean, getting choleric over a humble sandal is a bit over the top, n'est ce pas?

ICBM's are being fired over Japan as we speak. Perhaps some perspective is in order.

Oh woe is me the world's about to end. Should I start running around in circles flapping my arms? Sorry for making a joke about crocs and offending your delicate sensibilities. In future I will attempt to be much more serious in my posts as that will surely change what is happening in North Korea. Lighten up baz, how's that for perspective?

Edited by starky

7 hours ago, hocuspocus said:

Beware Lazada, I bought some presumably genuine Nike Trainers (my first pair of trainers in my 65 year life) from Lazada. Very comfortable but now the black rubber pieces that are glued to the soles are falling off, not what I expected with genuine Nike, so I can only assume they may be fake. My Crocs I bought about 3 years ago in England are still going strong, they were made in Vietnam I believe.

Ton of fake gear on lazada they don't vet their providers ton of cheap fake Chinese shit available that they attempt to flog of as legit. Not sure how they are allowed to get away with it

'Crocs aren't flip flops they are a crime against humanity and the last bastion of those that have truly given up hope and on life in general.'

I like it, I like it, completely agree, and, we wear them proudly...live in Isaan too, and give our index finger to the world.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, catman20 said:

im a farang 6 feet 4 inch tall i  take size 45 or 46 no problems how big are you feet ????????????????

12-12.5-13 depending on fit....Most places shut down at size 44.....I did one time find a size 46 that fit & got them....

Easier for me to order what I want, (and have had before - proven), in the style that that I prefer; than to trudge about doing the catch as catch can search.....Just spent 2 days doing that last week, including where I'd found them before = nada.....

One time stocking & then not  restocking is a popular pastime here.....

We're the same height....

32 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

12-12.5-13 depending on fit....Most places shut down at size 44.....I did one time find a size 46 that fit & got them....

Easier for me to order what I want, (and have had before - proven), in the style that that I prefer; than to trudge about doing the catch as catch can search.....Just spent 2 days doing that last week, including where I'd found them before = nada.....

One time stocking & then not  restocking is a popular pastime here.....

We're the same height....

I have same problem size 12.5 to 13 uk 46 are hard to come by luckily i found a couple of market stalls that stock size 46. They try to up the price by 50bht from 4t to 46 size but they always come back down. I have one pair of shoes which are for special occadions only. One pair of trainers used for out on bike. Every other time its flip flops only.

8 hours ago, starky said:

Oh woe is me the world's about to end. Should I start running around in circles flapping my arms? Sorry for making a joke about crocs and offending your delicate sensibilities. In future I will attempt to be much more serious in my posts as that will surely change what is happening in North Korea. Lighten up baz, how's that for perspective?

Deuce

Buy local. I've been wearing the Gambol brand flip-flops (thongs) for years (can't remember exactly how much they cost, but less than 200 Baht in Big C - 169 or thereabouts?). They are comfortable, well made, last for ages, come in a huge range of colours and materials (I have some with suede straps, which I think were a bit more expensive than the fabric strap, but not much), and they are cheap. I must have about a dozen pairs in various stages of decrepitude, from almost had-it to almost new. I probably get at least a couple of years wear out of them. Nice soft sole and well designed insole shape.

My beloved crocs bust on me last week. Decent pair of flip flops but I always felt they were a bit flat and solid and not the most comfortable footwear.

I liked the style though, I searched for comfortable flip flops and I've tried a few but the best pair I have found, arrived today.

They have a 1 inch thick bouncy sole and they are called Crocs citilane flip.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crocs-Unisex-Adults-Citilaneflip-Flip/dp/B01K1OBXSM

Not cheap in the UK between £21 and £50 a pair.

In thailand and the real deal and very comfortable. 50% off SRP at lazada. 795 baht.

Seriously comfortable flip flops.

Hope they don't get "accidentally" taken when left outside a shop/temple that has a no footwear policy :)