Best way to Buy GBP with THB

If you have a UK bank account you could find a Brit who wants to change GBP to THB...  Simply agree on a mutually acceptable rate and then let him transfer GBP from his UK bank to your UK bank via internet, and then hand over the require THB cash (or transfer to his THB account).  Most UK cash transfers of less than 10k are pretty much instantaneous, and free of any charges, and you can make sure the cash arrives before handing over the THB.  I've used this method for relatively small amounts, obviously better if you know and trust each other although little can go wrong provided you know all your bank details. 

Superrich is not convenient where I live..

13 hours ago, steve73 said:

If you have a UK bank account you could find a Brit who wants to change GBP to THB...  Simply agree on a mutually acceptable rate and then let him transfer GBP from his UK bank to your UK bank via internet, and then hand over the require THB cash (or transfer to his THB account).  Most UK cash transfers of less than 10k are pretty much instantaneous, and free of any charges, and you can make sure the cash arrives before handing over the THB.  I've used this method for relatively small amounts, obviously better if you know and trust each other although little can go wrong provided you know all your bank details. 

Superrich is not convenient where I live..

If you are flying from BKK it would be.....

to save a tenth of a thb  of a  baht  per pound  it seems  barely worthwhile   unless your buying a house or something 

the rates published are :

Buying: Selling : 

gbp_icon.png GBP
United Kingdom
20- 5

not sure how much discount they would be able to give ,maybe enough for a beer and a packet of crisps on 2k lol 

Archived