A hunter was stalking a brown bear thru the woods for sometime, he finds the perfect shot, lines up the bear and shoots it dead.

he feels a tap on his shoulder, turns around to see a black bear bigger than the brown bear standing there with his arms crossed.

the bear says to the hunter " i can either <deleted> you or eat you, your choice"

the hunter thinks for a second, turns around and drops his pants.

a couple of weeks later after leaving hospital he gets a gun, goes into the woods and finds the black bear, he the proceeds to shoot him dead.

he then feels another tap on his shoulder, turns around to find a grizzly bear bigger than the black bear.

the grizzly says to him "i can either <deleted> you or eat you, your choice"

he think for a second, turns around and drops his pants.

a couple of weeks later after leaving hospital he gets another gun and goes into the woods, finds the grizzly bear, he the proceeds to shoot him dead.

he then feels another tap on his shoulder, turns around to see a polar bear bigger than the grizzly bear.

the polar bear looks down at him and says "you don't come here for the hunting do you?"

A hunter was stalking a brown bear thru the woods for sometime, he finds the perfect shot, lines up the bear and shoots it dead.

he feels a tap on his shoulder, turns around to see a black bear bigger than the brown bear standing there with his arms crossed.

the bear says to the hunter " i can either <deleted> you or eat you, your choice"

the hunter thinks for a second, turns around and drops his pants.

a couple of weeks later after leaving hospital he gets a gun, goes into the woods and finds the black bear, he the proceeds to shoot him dead.

he then feels another tap on his shoulder, turns around to find a grizzly bear bigger than the black bear.

the grizzly says to him "i can either <deleted> you or eat you, your choice"

he think for a second, turns around and drops his pants.

a couple of weeks later after leaving hospital he gets another gun and goes into the woods, finds the grizzly bear, he the proceeds to shoot him dead.

he then feels another tap on his shoulder, turns around to see a polar bear bigger than the grizzly bear.

the polar bear looks down at him and says "you don't come here for the hunting do you?"

:o:D:D that was a good one...