Where The Classy Birds At

ArranP

hi guys/girls,

many times been to thailand, all over.

would like to know where to find classy birds, I'm a high end middle class male well to do, looking for classy good looking thai ladies to choose from, no strings, no commitments, no bullshit, with potiential for more if/when it works out.

any pointers much appreciated.

Regards

Arran.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys/girls,

would like to know where to find classy birds, I'm a high end middle class male well to do, looking for classy good looking thai ladies to choose from, no strings, no commitments, no bullshit, with potiential for more if/when it works out.

Regards

Arran.

I'd say that eliminates you mate. :o

hi guys/girls,

Regards

Arran.

I'd say that eliminates you mate. :D

Nah .... he'll be fighting them off with a stick :o:D

ArranP

Trouble is the classy good-looking Thai women are looking for commitment, marriage, financial wherewithal etc.

They don't need or want self-styled 'high-end middle class well to do' falang.

There are lots of 'high-end' Thai men out there who can offer connected family, social standing within their own society, secure financials, 'high end middle class well to do' etc etc etc.

There are many fine Thai women working in 'high end' jobs and companies such as a good family friend (I was her homestay father years ago) with MBA, fluent in Thai, English, German and Chinese, works at Deutsche Bank.

Oh yeah, she wouldn't be caught dead dating a falang. :o

Edited by johnnyk

looking for classy good looking thai ladies to choose from, no strings, no commitments, no bullshit, with potiential for more if/when it works out.

Regards

Arran.

Since you are asking for pointers, may I point out a few things? Women are not like the toilet paper you buy at the supermarket. Classy women would find your phrasing offensive

thai ladies to choose from
. Secondly, classy women won't necessarily be interested in a man who only wants one thing from them, which you make quite clear in your post
no strings, no commitments, no bullshit,

Might I suggest an sea change in your attitudes towards women? Treat them with respect, like human beings, rather than as things to be used, and you might be able to find a classy woman.

And that is my last feeding of this particular troll :o

hi guys/girls,

Regards

Arran.

try afterskool or playskool bars? or have i got the classes mixed up?? :o

And what kind of sentance is this?

You may be high end and middle class but it doesn't seem you are very well educated.

Try Beergarden on Sukhumvit soi 7

dont throw stones mate. :D

sentance is spelt, "sentence" = noun = " a set of words that is complete in itself." :D

sorry mate. :o

Dusit Zoo? :o

Bird is too small ...Sheep is the final answer :D

well the OP prefers "Classy"

It must be " Rocky Mountain Bighorn(y) Sheep" then... really HIGH CLASS!!

and the word "Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Shagger" sounds really classy

Edited by BambinA

guess I should have known better...... hnmm.

Oh, c'mon. You make that OP and don't expect the responses you got? I would imagine that to attract class, you have to have some. And, whatever you think, if your OP is indicative of your true personality, you don't have any.

BTW, Bambina, loved the sheep shagger idea!!! :D:o