Just arrived home

Ubonjoe , I made it home today after flying in and spending 6 days in Pattaya .I just found out I will be heading out of the country again to Cambodia on Thursday, should I still report in to Immigration or wait till I come back from Cambodia.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

i know i'll get flamed, Ubon Joe is a tireless contributor to this forum, could you make the effort to say one word - "please "

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, gaviny said:

I made it home today after flying in and spending 6 days in Pattaya .I just found out I will be heading out of the country again to Cambodia on Thursday, should I still report in to Immigration or wait till I come back from Cambodia.

That depends on the policy of your local immigration office, which you do not identify. Ask them.

Yes it's the TM 30 , I've been advised by a mate that I have to report today and again when I come back from Cambodia.
I have to get my GF to register online, otherwise too much back and forth to immigration, even when I visit locally to Pattaya etc .
Will check up with Sakeo Immigration whether the 90 days and TM 30 reporting are linked on same website.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, gaviny said:

Yes it's the TM 30 , I've been advised by a mate that I have to report today and again when I come back from Cambodia.
I have to get my GF to register online, otherwise too much back and forth to immigration, even when I visit locally to Pattaya etc .
Will check up with Sakeo Immigration whether the 90 days and TM 30 reporting are linked on same website.

The is is no linkage between 90 day reports and TM30 reports.

Typically only a business can be registered to do online TM30 reports.

39 minutes ago, gaviny said:

I know I'm gonna get flamed again but it's crazy, even if I visit her sister for an overnight stay 2 hours 3 hours away , If have to report to Immigration when I get back.

You do not have to do a TM30 report if you travel within the country. Only when you leave and re-enter the country as some offices. Some offices don't want a new report unless you change addresses.