thaivisaconnect

tgeezer

"You are not logged in or do not have permission to do this action" this is the message I get, sometimes with "contact administrator" . I have reloaded the app.and I am logged-in.  Hopefully someone, the "Administrator" will read this meanwhile I will use Safari. 

Either few people use the app or we two are the only ones with a problem,. There has been a slight change, the screen doesn't provide an opportunity to do anything so no more messeges saying that I can't do it!  I guess it is what is called "being hacked" but is it the app or me? I have three devices and each one is the same story. I tried on my iPhone using 4G and no difference. Are there no 'experts' here? 

I use the Thaivisa Connect app and find it very easy to navigate, I also tried Tapatalk as I had a problem that Connect ( now resolved) and I found that easy too.

Thaivisa.com on my phone seems alien to me and was glad to see Connect app ( and Tapatalk ) back up and running.

Although notifications are not working for me on Connect I still prefer it over the website ( on my iPhone ).

3 hours ago, Riojasue said:

The app wasn’t working for about four days last week for me, either on my iPad or phone. I could get on on the website but prefer the app. Relieved it’s all sorted now!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I should check it again if I were you, it seems to be down again !!

Or maybe just me ?

8 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Still not working. I have Thai Visa Connect Pro - same message ... you are not logged in ...

You should update to the latest version of the app.

The plugin for the apps was disabled yesterday due to problems with the forum.

I can go on with the latest android app but it does says no topics when I select a forum.  This is the newest most recently updated app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkthaivisaa.activity&hl=en

On 20/09/2017 at 12:46 PM, tgeezer said:

Either few people use the app or we two are the only ones with a problem,. There has been a slight change, the screen doesn't provide an opportunity to do anything so no more messeges saying that I can't do it!  I guess it is what is called "being hacked" but is it the app or me? I have three devices and each one is the same story. I tried on my iPhone using 4G and no difference. Are there no 'experts' here? 

Clearly not.!! If these clowns maintained the Lazarda website they would have lost millions.:post-4641-1156693976:

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You should update to the latest version of the app.

The plugin for the apps was disabled yesterday due to problems with the forum.

I can go on with the latest android app but it does says no topics when I select a forum.  This is the newest most recently updated app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkthaivisaa.activity&hl=en

Same on iOS Joe, I can go on but no topics on any forum  also notifications not working.

Archived