Ohio State/florida National Tile Game?

rolfefox

I can not believe that as of two p.m. monday afternoon, it looks like the BCS American College Football national tile game (Ohio St./Florida) is NOT scheduled to be aired on ESPN Hong Kong? I do not understand this. The last 2 years the game has been on. It is not listed in UBCTV.com's up to date program listing!!! This is especially frustrating seeing they have carried some college bowl games, such as a meaningless one this morning which featured Southern Miss vs. Ohio which absolutely nobody cares about!!!!!

I have written a complaint to UBC stating that I was going to subscribe to UBC, if this game would be on. I have since changed my mind. However, I believe it may be more of a problem with ESPN not scheduling it? I need to get a hold of them and complain!!!!

Is there a place somewhere in the Bangkok/Chon Buri area that may have sattelite? This may be the only way to somehow see this game. Any number that can be given to contact ESPN would be appreciated too. Hope to hear from someone.

American sports fan lost in Thailand!

I can not believe that as of two p.m. monday afternoon, it looks like the BCS American College Football national tile game (Ohio St./Florida) is NOT scheduled to be aired on ESPN Hong Kong? I do not understand this. The last 2 years the game has been on. It is not listed in UBCTV.com's up to date program listing!!! This is especially frustrating seeing they have carried some college bowl games, such as a meaningless one this morning which featured Southern Miss vs. Ohio which absolutely nobody cares about!!!!!

I have written a complaint to UBC stating that I was going to subscribe to UBC, if this game would be on. I have since changed my mind. However, I believe it may be more of a problem with ESPN not scheduling it? I need to get a hold of them and complain!!!!

Is there a place somewhere in the Bangkok/Chon Buri area that may have sattelite? This may be the only way to somehow see this game. Any number that can be given to contact ESPN would be appreciated too. Hope to hear from someone.

American sports fan lost in Thailand!

I started to feel bad for you until you trash talked my school (Southern Miss) :o:D That bowl game wasn't meaningless to a lot of people and I enjoyed the Southern Miss victory :D

I'll also enjoy the so-called national championship game tonight starting in about 4 hours.

I'm betting you'll get the game in Thailand; hope you do should be a good one.

Geaux Gators!

UBC is so frustrating when it comes to sports coverage!!! They didn't cover the winter olympics. They didn't cover the world cup 2006. Now they covered some minor bowl games, but not the BCS title game. Why are the subscription prices so high if they refuse to cover the big events?

I'm watching the game live right now on my computer.

Just go to www.viidoo.com and download their free internet TV player. Gives you 30 free cable TV channels, and if you have a fast connection, the clarity is quite good.

Same Same here...............been using TVUPlayer to watch all of the NCAA and NFL games this season.

Highly recommend this app!