Medical Supplies/Bangkok

sheachristine

Hello! I spent quite a bit of time living in Thailand, but have not been back since 2014. I have lived in Bangkok and also lived in Koh Samui. I am now currently working in Cambodia and work in a detox and wellness business. We are in need of medical supplies that we have not been able to find here. In the past, I have flown to China for medical supplies (as I had reason to be there for work regardless) and on a couple of occasions did find what I needed in Bangkok. But for the most part, came to Asia stocked up and got what I needed on work trips to China. So I am not too familiar with the medical supply shops in BKK.

I'm looking for cardiac specific equipment, specifically: portable adult AED, ECG paper (210mmx30m), ECG gel -- also looking for oxygen tank with tubing and mask, take home urine panel drug tests, and ACLS crash cart meds (most of which I have found in Cambodia), a 3 lead heart monitor would be amazing but not necessary on this trip. It is has been exhausting searching on the internet and blindly calling places. Does anyone have any recommendations for specific districts that would have multiple stores stocked with these sorts of items? Or does anyone have a specific recommendation of where I could go for even one of these things? The two main things I cannot leave Bangkok without are the AED and the ECG paper. I contacted one AED supplier through email and was quoted something about 2.5x more than it would cost in America or the UK, so that was frustrating. 

I am leaving Sunday or Monday and need to be back in Cambodia by the 30th for work. I am up for a multiple day scavenger hunt if needed, but recommendations would make my time a lot easier (plus, I am bringing my boyfriend and him meeting me in Cambodia is his first trip to Asia, and I would love it if he got the chance to experience BKK a bit rather than comb through every medical supply store in the city).

THANK YOU in advance for reading. 

Archived