Banphai - Danish man

Speedo1968

Not sure if I can ask here.   My apologies if it is against regulations, if so would the moderators please delete.

Highly unlikely that any one knows regarding the following question., very few falang in Banphai.

About two weeks ago I met a guy, Pieter I think is his name, when visiting the hospital in Banphai.    He has only been in the area about 6 weeks.

I understand he has Parkinson's, which I had had in the past ( yes no symptoms now for some reason ).  

He wanted to know the pro's and con's of living with this condition here.

I intended to give him my phone number to talk about his concerns but forgot in the rush at the hospital.

If anyone knows how to contact him I would be most grateful.

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks Bjorn for your reply.

Yes I know Charlies, normally I don't eat there as I am a vegan.   

I don't have my own transport and I live about 3.5km from there. 

I used to walk to town and back every day but had another stroke in June, still getting fit enough to walk that far again.

Can use samloor or ask a friend to drop me off one day.    What's the best day to go there ? 

Regards

Ian

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Where in Banphai is charlies restaurant?

Between the Clock Roundabout and the large main government office ( after the water tower ) heading out of town.

Charlies is before the water tower on right side of road.   Small entrance easy to miss but has clear notice board.

Archived