Sliding door Phuket expert company

Destiny1990

Hi i have some troubles with several of my sliding doors. Some of them are at the bedrooms the locks do no longer lock and the other sliding door at the living room there one panel slides very heavy and does not lock. I been to 2 small companies on the bypass road and they came over and said that my sliding doors apparently came from China and they do not have the spare parts and they are also unable to replace the locks. Would there be perhaps in Phuket town or elsewhere in Phuket a very experienced and professional company that can improve the situation? Also is it possible to have custom made one panel sliding door with lock that can replace one old panel but without replacing the 2 other panels in that same location that are still fine? So that 1 new panel needs go on my existing rails.

6 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Hi i have some troubles with several of my sliding doors. Some of them are at the bedrooms the locks do no longer lock and the other sliding door at the living room there one panel slides very heavy and does not lock. I been to 2 small companies on the bypass road and they came over and said that my sliding doors apparently came from China and they do not have the spare parts and they are also unable to replace the locks. Would there be perhaps in Phuket town or elsewhere in Phuket a very experienced and professional company that can improve the situation? Also is it possible to have custom made one panel sliding door with lock that can replace one old panel but without replacing the 2 other panels in that same location that are still fine? So that 1 new panel needs go on my existing rails.

Try here,

http://www.pvcphuket.com/warranty_thai.php

Ask for Nathan at 0870617631.