Looking for a ceiling fan in Prachuap town

Ombra

I am looking for a good quality ceiling fan in Prachuap KhiriKhan town. I tried HomePro, but they just have a few Mitsubishi models. If anyone could tell me where it is possible to find a bigger and better selection, I'd be very grateful.

Edited by Ombra

The problem is solved. My wife wanted a brand called 'Sunwindy,' which I had never heard of, but which she said was well known by older Thais. She looked on YouTube and found videos demonstrating different Sunwindy models, and she contacted the manufacturer (or distributor) and ordered the one she wanted. It cost 1,800 baht plus delivery charge. She got exactly what she wanted and I don't have wander around some superstore for an hour. So Beachproperty is right: the answer is to be found online.

19 hours ago, Ombra said:

The problem is solved. My wife wanted a brand called 'Sunwindy,' which I had never heard of, but which she said was well known by older Thais. She looked on YouTube and found videos demonstrating different Sunwindy models, and she contacted the manufacturer (or distributor) and ordered the one she wanted. It cost 1,800 baht plus delivery charge. She got exactly what she wanted and I don't have wander around some superstore for an hour. So Beachproperty is right: the answer is to be found online.

I'm glad your wife found what she wanted otherwise you would have never heard the end of it .....But I didn't exactly make that suggestion! Oh well...................