What's the procedure for transferring stamps from old passport to new one?

I'll be renewing my Australian passport this week. What's the procedure for transferring visa stamps, my 90 day reporting document (stapled inside my passport), and the departure card? I assume I will need to go to Immigration Division 1, Chaeng Wattana. What queue/section of immigration will I need to be in to get it all done? 

Thank you.

You will go to Chaeng Wattana if you are living in Bangkok (not aware of which section). If not you will do it at your local immigration office.

Visa are not transferred. 

They will do a stamp with spaces for info about the visa you used for entry and info about your old passport and transfer you last entry and extension stamps. They will just move your existing 90 day report receipt and TM6 to your new passport.

You will need to complete this Transfer Stamps To A New Passport form.

You will need copies of both passport photo pages and copies of every page in your old passport that has a visa or stamp for Thailand on it.

44 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will go to Chaeng Wattana if you are living in Bangkok (not aware of which section). If not you will do it at your local immigration office.

Visa are not transferred. 

They will do a stamp with spaces for info about the visa you used for entry and info about your old passport and transfer you last entry and extension stamps. They will just move your existing 90 day report receipt and TM6 to your new passport.

You will need to complete this Transfer Stamps To A New Passport form.

You will need copies of both passport photo pages and copies of every page in your old passport that has a visa or stamp for Thailand on it.

I've read on a previous thread here that they do transfers to new passports at section L where visa extensions are done, but that was apparently last year..

Thanks again for your help.

Edited by markusss