Cleaning Up My Laptop

Remo

When I first read the headline of this topic, I thought to myself... I've got to do this too... this topic might be interesting.

All I was thinking of doing was buying a can of compressed air to blow off the dust between the keys of the keyboard. :o

The only "junk" application I have running is windoze, and apparently that one is essential for the normal operations of the laptop.

I need to do a spring clean of my laptop and clean up mis matched file etc....Can anyone reccomend a good prog to clean up the drives on my l'top thanks in advance

If you still are unsure, follow this persons example:

I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.

G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)

Try this its the best cleaner (free) around

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

<I second this one.

It installs quickly and all the setting (except one -the toolbar option which can be deselected simply) are set for you from start up.

The firts clean up takes about 2 or three minutes, and after that, mere seconds.

I have never been so thrilled with a free download as I have with this program. (well, except for an essential codec for wmp, but that was for something rather different. :o )

I highly support this recommendation, and have already left several of my mates happier after recommending it to them too!