90 Day Reporting Online

It was up last time I tried, about 3 weeks ago. But only got a "pending" and nothing further. Went to Phuket Immigration to do the report, quick and easy but asking after a few questions appears that the Phuket Immi office is not currently responding to the online, even as they did very well about a year ago. So best to do the online but not to count on it being a working response so be ready for personal visit to your Immi office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, burgerking said:

Just a quick update got approved, so looks like it's working as of today.

You should of written your local immigration office was working. They have to manually approve the report. Immigration at your local office do not work on weekends.

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Hi UbonJoe,

Can you recommend what is the ideal timing to do the online reporting to leave enough time just in case one has to go in person? Do they count 90 days from the day reporting online or 90 days from last 90 day report/entry?

thanks.

Edited by RBOP

17 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Can you recommend what is the ideal timing to do the online reporting to leave enough time just in case one has to go in person? Do they count 90 days from the day reporting online or 90 days from last 90 day report/entry?

thanks.

There is a 15 to 7 days window before your report date you can submit the application online. Anytime within that window would give you enough time to do the report in person or contact your local office about the pending online report.

The new 90 days starts from the date the report is approved which is the same as doing a report in person.

• Thanks 1

I recently used the online version. 

I tried to use my Chrome-Browser on Suse-Linux first but no success.

With a virtual Windows 7 machine and Internet Explorer 11 it was a breeze and after two days I got the attached result. It is a screenshot.

When saving it to pdf it looks a bit different but the information in the document is the same   

90days.pdf

• Like 1

23 hours ago, keeniau96 said:

It was up last time I tried, about 3 weeks ago. But only got a "pending" and nothing further. Went to Phuket Immigration to do the report, quick and easy but asking after a few questions appears that the Phuket Immi office is not currently responding to the online, even as they did very well about a year ago. So best to do the online but not to count on it being a working response so be ready for personal visit to your Immi office.

Same last time i tried, i got pending and no more. Went to Pattaya Immigration (I didn't go to Chonburi) and the Officer said online not working.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikeoffenbach said:

I recently used the online version. 

I tried to use my Chrome-Browser on Suse-Linux first but no success.

With a virtual Windows 7 machine and Internet Explorer 11 it was a breeze and after two days I got the attached result. It is a screenshot.

When saving it to pdf it looks a bit different but the information in the document is the same   

90days.pdf

No problem with (any) Linux & Chromium browser (or just change your User Agent extension to Explorer). Regardless, I still use the certified mail way, form with SAE, post 14 days before due and receive on or before due date. It's never failed in 15 years. 

• Thanks 1

On 25/09/2017 at 3:53 AM, ubonjoe said:

If you were able to submit the application and get a pending status that means the site is working.

After you get the pending it up to your local office to approve the report. You should contact them about it.

Not exactly correct...in Pattaya mine is still "Pending after 3 months" I had to go to immigration who said "not work"

11 minutes ago, Pdavies99 said:

Not exactly correct...in Pattaya mine is still "Pending after 3 months" I had to go to immigration who said "not work"

As I wrote if you got the pending status the site did work.

It is Pattaya immigration that was not working. They just need to check their end of the system.

You should cancel that application to clear it out of the system.

Last time I tried the online form, it failed. I even went to internet cafe to use IE. No luck. It said: go to the office on the final screen. Related question please ....

I have been late on my 90-day report about 2-3 times. I pay the penalty fee. Actually, the immigration guy asks me if I want a receipt or not. 1000 baht fine with no receipt is the option I choose. He pockets the money, I assume, and I don't care. I get the stamp and I'm on my way. 

How serious is it to be late on the 90 day report? When I say late, I mean from a couple weeks to 1.5 months. I have paid the fine each time. Is this serious? I've just been busy with other stuff. If I'm digging a hole for myself, please advise. I want no trouble. My understanding was that if you pay the fine, it's totally cleared and there is no record or outstanding issue. Thank you. 

7 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

Last time I tried the online form, it failed. I even went to internet cafe to use IE. No luck. It said: go to the office on the final screen. Related question please ..

I don't think you got past page one of the actual application since that is the only page that message comes up. The message means your records could not be found in the database the system accesses. It is possible something you entered was not correct that caused the problem. You should try again and only enter the required info that has a beside it. Use the drop down menu for your nationality, be sure you use the correct date format and that you entered all of the alphanumeric number on your arrival/departure card.

7 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

I have been late on my 90-day report about 2-3 times. I pay the penalty fee. Actually, the immigration guy asks me if I want a receipt or not. 1000 baht fine with no receipt is the option I choose. He pockets the money, I assume, and I don't care. I get the stamp and I'm on my way. 

There is really no excuse for doing the reports late since you have a window of 15 days before or 7 days after the report date to do them. You can also do them by mail if you cannot do the online reporting.

The standard fine for not reporting or being late is 2000 baht but they could fine you up to the maximum fine of 5000 baht and if they wanted to they could charge an additional fine of 200 baht a day.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jgarbo said:

No problem with (any) Linux & Chromium browser (or just change your User Agent extension to Explorer). Regardless, I still use the certified mail way, form with SAE, post 14 days before due and receive on or before due date. It's never failed in 15 years. 

Thanks JGarbo,

I have unsuccessfully tried your hint, installed the user agent switcher extension and changed the user agent to internet explorer 10. I tried to see my status --in the windows 7-version with Internet Explorer 11 this is fast and no problem-- but I only could enter "Passport Number" and "Date of Birth", the third entry -the listbox for "Nationality"- stays dead and thus it is not possible to continue. It does not work.

For all Linux users: I am using a HP Mobile Workstation 8510W with SuseLeap 42.2.

To be able to use Windows I have installed Oracles VM VirtualBox, Win7 IE11. 

5 hours ago, mikeoffenbach said:

Thanks JGarbo,

I have unsuccessfully tried your hint, installed the user agent switcher extension and changed the user agent to internet explorer 10. I tried to see my status --in the windows 7-version with Internet Explorer 11 this is fast and no problem-- but I only could enter "Passport Number" and "Date of Birth", the third entry -the listbox for "Nationality"- stays dead and thus it is not possible to continue. It does not work.

For all Linux users: I am using a HP Mobile Workstation 8510W with SuseLeap 42.2.

To be able to use Windows I have installed Oracles VM VirtualBox, Win7 IE11. 

Try putting your nationality in first, then DOB and lastly passport number. In other words start from the bottom and work your way up. That's what I had to do.  Hope you get a result.

On 26/09/2017 at 4:36 AM, William T said:

Same last time i tried, i got pending and no more. Went to Pattaya Immigration (I didn't go to Chonburi) and the Officer said online not working.

I Concur with this information that I was given in Jomtien IO in May.   

• Like 1

On 9/26/2017 at 3:34 PM, ubonjoe said:

As I wrote if you got the pending status the site did work.

It is Pattaya immigration that was not working. They just need to check their end of the system.

You should cancel that application to clear it out of the system.

There is no option to cancell online!

Edited by ubonjoe
inserted reply from another post

13 minutes ago, RBOP said:

I did manage to submit early this morning and status is Pending. But just went to check and the website is down again.

I was on it earlier this morning also. Just tried some of the other sites on the extranet and get the navigation cancelled message.

I think they may be doing maintenance or having problems. I think it will be back later. 

So its been 7 days now since I applied for this online 90 day reporting. Status is still "Pending".  Today is my due date so I guess I'll have to go in person. I knew this was too good to be true.

• 1 year later...

sIs this system still hit a miss?  I was successful the first time I used it put on the last two attempt, today my third as my report is due on the 14th Aug, I cannot get past the first step with the message "for further info contact immi branch"

Tried explorer and chrome.

Thanks

Edited by BBJ

5 minutes ago, BBJ said:

sIs this system still hit a miss?  I was successful the first time I used it put on the last two attempt, today my third as my report is due on the 14th Aug, I cannot get past the first step with the message "for further info contact immi branch"

I suggest you try again later. Sometimes that message come up if the system cannot access the database where your record is kept.

The extranet was down earlier today along with the immigration website so it could be related to that.

Please do your next post about online reporting in the pinned topic about online reporting.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

This topic now :mfr_closed1: