Yingluck has nothing to win by coming to court Sept 27: Democrat leader

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, halloween said:

Well he hasn't got a BIL to illegally appoint as CoP.

No, he has done one better - he has illegally appointed himself as junta chief and self styled PM!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: You walked right into that one.

Edited by Becker

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Becker said:

In direct opposition to what facts?

Try to understand, the right to ask question is obtained by answers to question asked. You routinely don't answer mine because they are uncomfortable for you, but feel you have the right to keep asking, usually in an attempt to divert the topic..

The facts revealed that Yingluk was assisted by corrupt police. again, what part does the junta play in that scenario? Oh that's right, they should reform the RTP or they are incompetent or stupid. Which doesn't answer the question.

1 hour ago, halloween said:

Walked into what. It was a contrast between 2 governments attempts to 'reform' the RTP.

How can there be a contrast when there has been no reform done by neither legally elected governments nor illegal juntas?

Hope the egg on your face doesn't hurt your feelings too much.

1 hour ago, halloween said:

Try to understand, the right to ask question is obtained by answers to question asked.

Try to understand that you don't give me the right to do anything. I know you would like to though, as is evident from your manic support of totalitarian regimes.

On 9/28/2017 at 9:04 AM, halloween said:

You think. And how many Thai baht would it take to persuade Thai police to look the other way? How does a government ensure the police assigned to a job don't have political allegiance or are immune to large bribes, or will follow orders from a corrupt superior influenced by both?

former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in any political activities, Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said on Thursday

Well 'surprise, surprise' all part of 'the deal' no doubt and after a nice little 'chat' - how else would he know?  still contest your Junta did not know?

2 hours ago, halloween said:

You think. And how many Thai baht would it take to persuade Thai police to look the other way? How does a government ensure the police assigned to a job don't have political allegiance or are immune to large bribes, or will follow orders from a corrupt superior influenced by both?

double post due to slow loading - apologies please delete

Edited by LannaGuy

3 hours ago, rixalex said:

You start by saying that they are only fugitives because they didn't grant themselves amnesty, but then go on to admit in your "they are criminals too" comment, that they are indeed criminals.

It would therefore be a lot more accurate to say, not that they are only fugitives because they did not grant themselves amnesty, but that they are fugitives because they committed crime and were unable to grant themselves amnesty.

The point I am trying to make is, some criminals don't have to run because they have granted themselves amnesty. Evidently that refers to Prayuth and his buddies. Justice should be equal to all. 

36 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in any political activities, Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said on Thursday

Well 'surprise, surprise' all part of 'the deal' no doubt and after a nice little 'chat' - how else would he know?  still contest your Junta did not know?

You really do have a problem with logic, don't you? Her promise not to be involved in Thai politics is a requirement of Dubai to allow her residence.

How you construe that to connect to her alleged assisted escape is bizarre.

12 minutes ago, halloween said:

You really do have a problem with logic, don't you? Her promise not to be involved in Thai politics is a requirement of Dubai to allow her residence.

Your deputy PM said it - got it now?  I think it's obvious that he has spoken to her  and that is LOGICAL because he said so "she has promised" 

38 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Your deputy PM said it - got it now?  I think it's obvious that he has spoken to her  and that is LOGICAL because he said so "she has promised" 

It may be that Dubai has promised rather than her personally but, either way, we may never know of Prawit's involvement or lack of it but the Junta lovers will deny they did because it suits their nefarious agenda so it's pointless banging your head too much. Wait for the next generation as this one has no hope left barring a miracle.  

49 minutes ago, halloween said:

Oh please, Dubai probably does not care one bit. It has never requested big brother to do the same. Since you brought up the term logic, we are talking about an ex PM that was due to hear a verdict in what could easily be described as the trial of the decade, and she just packs up and leaves two days before.

Since then, the regime has uttered a few statements that quite clearly contradicted each other, in one statement the right hand  claimed to not have any information of her whereabouts or how she left the country, and on the same day the left hand claimed Thaksin financed and arranged her escape. 

Two days ago Prayuth suddenly claims he knows her location, stating just yesterday how she was abroad, now Prawit suddenly claims she is in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in politics. whom she promised I wonder, the right or the left hand. She had no reason to make that promise to UAE that much is certain.

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

You think it is obvious, well that makes it true. OTOH Dubai, an otherwise friendly country, may have had the courtesy of informing the Thai government that a controversial citizen has been granted amnesty/residence, and would have stated  exactly what was released.

But no, you would rather let your fantasies be reality.

BTW why do you think she has been silent? Waiting for permission to stat to be granted perhaps.

3 minutes ago, halloween said:

You think it is obvious, well that makes it true. OTOH Dubai, an otherwise friendly country, may have had the courtesy of informing the Thai government that a controversial citizen has been granted amnesty/residence, and would have stated  exactly what was released.

BTW why do you think she has been silent? Waiting for permission to stat to be granted perhaps.

all 'perhaps'es' huh? I think she was silent waiting for the verdict but you don't know and I don't know so how about you stop guessing? 

Just now, LannaGuy said:

all 'perhaps'es' huh? I think she was silent waiting for the verdict but you don't know and I don't know so how about you stop guessing? 

How about I stop guessing when you continually make assumptions based on nothing? Do you evidence of any conversation between the government of Yingluk? which is the more likely, my explanation or yours?

19 minutes ago, halloween said:

It isn't even known she is in Dubai. It isn't known that she has even applied for a residency permit, let alone been granted one, nor is it known under what conditions residency / asylum would be granted. It isn't known that the UAE government have had any contact with the Thai junta regarding Yingluck, yet you are accusing LannaGuy of being a fantasist when it is as plain as the cut out nose on your face that you are simply making stuff up as you go along? Dear oh dear...

39 minutes ago, halloween said:

How about I stop guessing when you continually make assumptions based on nothing? Do you evidence of any conversation between the government of Yingluk? which is the more likely, my explanation or yours?

Prawit said "she has promised" so I think, for one, that it is a fair assumption. I'm aghast you are so defensive of these guys.

46 minutes ago, baboon said:

It isn't even known she is in Dubai. It isn't known that she has even applied for a residency permit, let alone been granted one, nor is it known under what conditions residency / asylum would be granted. It isn't known that the UAE government have had any contact with the Thai junta regarding Yingluck, yet you are accusing LannaGuy of being a fantasist when it is as plain as the cut out nose on your face that you are simply making stuff up as you go along? Dear oh dear...

"Fugitive former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in any political activities, Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said on Thursday.

Authorities in Dubai have also promised the Thai Foreign Ministry that they would keep an eye on Yingluck and ensure she did not take part in any political campaigns, Prawit said."

Read it - does that say that he spoken to Yingluk or Dubai authorities? And now it is claimed she has been in London for over 2 weeks. Perhaps she didn't know where she was.

Even if Prawit has spoken to her, and I don't concede he has, how does that lead to the conclusion she had junta assistance made by LG?

34 minutes ago, binjalin said:

Prawit said "she has promised" so I think, for one, that it is a fair assumption. I'm aghast you are so defensive of these guys.

I make a logical conclusion from the statement made, with evidence to back it, but you think the opposite is a "fair assumption"? Based on what?

48 minutes ago, halloween said:

"Fugitive former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is in Dubai and has promised not to be involved in any political activities, Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said on Thursday.

Authorities in Dubai have also promised the Thai Foreign Ministry that they would keep an eye on Yingluck and ensure she did not take part in any political campaigns, Prawit said."

Read it - does that say that he spoken to Yingluk or Dubai authorities? And now it is claimed she has been in London for over 2 weeks. Perhaps she didn't know where she was.

Even if Prawit has spoken to her, and I don't concede he has, how does that lead to the conclusion she had junta assistance made by LG?

It doesn't say he has spoken to either. It says that he says and we know how creative he is with the truth - well most of us, that is...

1 minute ago, baboon said:

It doesn't say he has spoken to either. It says that he says and we know how creative he is with the truth - well most of us, that is...

Oh really? How did the authorities in Dubai promise something without communication? That she was in Dubai, had promised not to be involved in politics, and that Dubai would watch her can be contained in that simple conversation.

But I'm having fantasies, while your claim has absolutely no credibility.

1 minute ago, halloween said:

Oh really? How did the authorities in Dubai promise something without communication? That she was in Dubai, had promised not to be involved in politics, and that Dubai would watch her can be contained in that simple conversation.

But I'm having fantasies, while your claim has absolutely no credibility.

Who says they did? Just one man who is well known to be creative with the truth.

10 hours ago, halloween said:

To be honest, if your explanation is more likely, it confirms the regime are utterly incompetent. If the other explanation is more likely, it shows they are still utterly incompetent. All they needed to do is settle with a suspended sentence AND the life year ban from politics, and they wouldn't have a matyr on their hands. But as always the regime <deleted> it up royally. 

Edited by sjaak327

43 minutes ago, binjalin said:

She's nowhere near Dubai actually so Halloween's puppet master got it wrong again.

One Dubai source has stated this, followed by a PTP statement possibly quoting the same source. Are you forgetting that earlier in this thread the claims were that the Junta are in contact with her (due to a misreading of the OP) and that is proof they helped her exit?

How wrong can your red sycophants be?

15 minutes ago, halloween said:

One Dubai source has stated this, followed by a PTP statement possibly quoting the same source. Are you forgetting that earlier in this thread the claims were that the Junta are in contact with her (due to a misreading of the OP) and that is proof they helped her exit?

And one Junta source says she is in Dubai, now whom to believe. Not that it matters, she is somewhere where they can't get to her. And contrary to your belief, that is precisely where they want her to be. 

10 hours ago, halloween said:

Again, if they didn't help with her exit they must be...?  INCOMPETENT

which is it?

and her flying to London after Dubai has NO relevance on where the Junta 'knew' or were just 'stupid'. Your dedication to the Junta proves that there really is 'love' in the world and I'm just an old cynic  lol

Edited by LannaGuy