Yingluck has nothing to win by coming to court Sept 27: Democrat leader

snoop1130

1 minute ago, LannaGuy said:

Again, if they didn't help with her exit they must be...?  INCOMPETENT

which is it?

The latter has has been proved over successive governments, so shall we go with that.

Anything else is pointless speculation.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Again, if they didn't help with her exit they must be...?  INCOMPETENT

which is it?

and her flying to London after Dubai has NO relevance on where the Junta 'knew' or were just 'stupid'. Your dedication to the Junta proves that there really is 'love' in the world and I'm just an old cynic  lol

Incompetence is your claim without proof. The only evidence of her location so far is a claim by a Dubai source, possible repeated by PTP. How competent are they when they can't keep track of their own criminals?

Until there is a public sighting, I don't believe any of it, least of all what gets posted by angry, bitter Shin sycophants who have seen another of their "democratic" heroes revealed as a criminal.

7 minutes ago, halloween said:

Incompetence is your claim without proof. The only evidence of her location so far is a claim by a Dubai source, possible repeated by PTP. How competent are they when they can't keep track of their own criminals?

Until there is a public sighting, I don't believe any of it, least of all what gets posted by angry, bitter Shin sycophants who have seen another of their "democratic" heroes revealed as a criminal.

You even challenge whether letting her flee is INCOMPETENCE?  what is it then?  the house was surrounded, listening devices tuned in.

Your ability to remain detached matches Donald Duck's ability to speak in comprehensible English. Who are the 'Shin sycophants'? are you attacking posters again?  why not stick to defending your Junta rather than insults?  who is angry and bitter?  If you refer to me I am no Shin Sycophant it matters not to me who is in power as long as Thai citizens get the chance to choose who THEY want. A right you seek to deny them.

Everyone knows that a system run by the unelected, in any country, cannot be trusted to deliver justice (obviously).

Edited by LannaGuy

4 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

You even challenge whether letting her flee is INCOMPETENCE?  what is it then?  the house was surrounded, listening devices tuned in.

Your ability to remain detached matches Donald Duck's ability to speak in comprehensible English. Who are the 'Shin sycophants'? are you attacking posters again?  why not stick to defending your Junta rather than insults?  who is angry and bitter?  If you refer to me I am no Shin Sycophant it matters not to me who is in power as long as Thai citizens get the chance to choose who THEY want. A right you seek to deny them.

Everyone knows that a system run by the unelected, in any country, cannot be trusted to deliver justice (obviously).

Riiight, you're not a Shin sycophant.  Explain to me where the junta fits into the known scenario of corrupt politician uses corrupt police to skip bail and leave the country?

1 minute ago, halloween said:

Riiight, you're not a Shin sycophant.  Explain to me where the junta fits into the known scenario of corrupt politician uses corrupt police to skip bail and leave the country?

I will but I observe your ears, eyes and mind are closed to any intrusion of truth, justice and 'out of the box' thinking. 

I don't know why this is so but can only surmise that you are just a 'hater' of 'Shins' (as you call them) and so it infests your thinking on everything and, wrongly, spews over into thinking anything opposed to the Military Junta must support the 'Shins' which has become code, in your world, for everything evil in Thailand.

Why would I support the 'Shins'?  I don't vote, I don't know them and have never supported Thaksin returning nor said that Yingluck was in any way a great PM. My stance is that the Junta has turned her into a martyr and that free and fair elections should take priority in ANY countries and ALL of us (and that includes haters like yourself) should accept the result.

I would not accept any rulings from any country ruled by any Army as being 'safe convictions' and neither should you. It's not about the 'Shins' at all, it's about the unelected Junta.  Have a think but I doubt your entrenched view is likely to change but at least try to RESPECT alternate views?

9 minutes ago, halloween said:

Explain to me where the junta fits into the known scenario of corrupt politician uses corrupt police to skip bail and leave the country?

In a police state created by a military regime, who else would be responsible for the performance of the police?

5 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

I will but I observe your ears, eyes and mind are closed to any intrusion of truth, justice and 'out of the box' thinking. 

I don't know why this is so but can only surmise that you are just a 'hater' of 'Shins' (as you call them) and so it infests your thinking on everything and, wrongly, spews over into thinking anything opposed to the Military Junta must support the 'Shins' which has become code, in your world, for everything evil in Thailand.

Why would I support the 'Shins'?  I don't vote, I don't know them and have never supported Thaksin returning nor said that Yingluck was in any way a great PM. My stance is that the Junta has turned her into a martyr and that free and fair elections should take priority in ANY countries and ALL of us (and that includes haters like yourself) should accept the result.

I would not accept any rulings from any country ruled by any Army as being 'safe convictions' and neither should you. It's not about the 'Shins' at all, it's about the unelected Junta.  Have a think but I doubt your entrenched view is likely to change but at least try to RESPECT alternate views?

You forgot to answer the question.

4 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

In a police state created by a military regime, who else would be responsible for the performance of the police?

"In a police state created by a military regime"?   What have you been smoking? If there is news that the RTA and RTP have suddenly formed a close association why haven't we heard about it?

1 minute ago, halloween said:

You forgot to answer the question.

She was not convicted for 'corruption'  but FACTS have never got in your way before so I suppose I should not start to think they might now.

Have a coffee, sit down, now DEEP breath.. that's it... and re-read my last sentence about 'safe convictions'. You may not agree with me but respect that is my, and many others, view point. I must now attend to other things have a nice day.