Hua Chiaw Hospital Can I walk in and get Acupuncture?

chubby

Anyone been to this place Near Bobae Market Branch,  I am guessing calling ahead  would not work well, but then again,  I don't want to trek down there, and find out,  I have a long wait,  I'm thinking I might to buy like a package/set  deal, 

Has anyone been there lately and can give any advice,  otherwise, to say Time  I may just go to this one thats closer :

Lakang Clinic  on Sukhumwit Soi 13,   where I went once or twice last year .

Hua Chiaw Hospital is a Chinese medicine hospital with several acupunturists on staff. 2 branches, the larger one Maen Sii, the second next to Bobae market. Favorably recommended by several TV members for both acupuncture and traditional massage/accupressure.

1 hour ago, chubby said:

Anyone been to this place Near Bobae Market Branch,  I am guessing calling ahead  would not work well, but then again,  I don't want to trek down there, and find out,  I have a long wait,  I'm thinking I might to buy like a package/set  deal, 

Has anyone been there lately and can give any advice,  otherwise, to say Time  I may just go to this one thats closer :

Lakang Clinic  on Sukhumwit Soi 13,   where I went once or twice last year .

Hua Chiaw Hospital is a Chinese medicine hospital with several acupunturists on staff. 2 branches, the larger one Maen Sii, the second next to Bobae market. Favorably recommended by several TV members for both acupuncture and traditional massage/accupressure.

No experience with the smaller branch, but when the Mrs. had a series of acupuncture sessions at the main one, it was better booking ahead. They sometimes have visiting staff from abroad (mostly mainland, I think) and queues seemed to fill quickly as word got around when a "famous" one was around. Walk in was possible, though, just not comfortable. And no issues sorting things on phone. 

as I thought, calling doesn't work so good,  seems to be about 6-700 Baht per visit,  which is less than the 800 I'm quoted   @ lekang clinic , and only walkin's allowed but "many doctors"  ; bring passport and "hotel address"  for some reason.

no information if a discount for > 1 treatment ; but maybe you get  more authentic doctors .... albeit, who knows English proficiency

I may save the time involved getting down there, for the package deal of 10 treatments at the closer Lekang  if anyone else ever were looking for this or wanting an update ....