Prayut ‘knows where Yingluck is’ but refuses to say

snoop1130

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“I know [where she is] but cannot say anything for now. I will tell you after [Friday],”

Friday evening during his TV-One-Man-Show, where everything will be spilt in one loooong sentence lasting half an hour. 

He needed to get his ratings up.

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

Friday evening during his TV-One-Man-Show, where everything will be spilt in one loooong sentence lasting half an hour. 

He needed to get his ratings up.

They delayed it to Friday because they could not find the file with the Benny Hill jingle for the proper acoustic background. 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prayut ‘knows where Yingluck is’ but refuses to say

By The Nation

59fe819e1f3a0862ff7cde5b83078cd1.jpeg

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha on Tuesday said he knew the whereabouts of fugitive former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra but declined to reveal her location.

“I know [where she is] but cannot say anything for now. I will tell you after [Friday],” he told reporters after a weekly Cabinet meeting.

Yingluck apparently pulled off a dramatic escape a day or two before the Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Political Office Holders was to deliver a verdict in a case involving her government’s controversial rice-pledging scheme on August 25. 

The reading of the verdict was subsequently rescheduled for tomorrow. 

If found guilty, Yingluck could face up to 10 years in jail and a lifetime ban from politics.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327752

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-9-26

could he please tell me what happened to the great somtam shop in soi 14? 

life has not been the same since it disappeared.

19 hours ago, al007 said:

He still talks to her on a daily basis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With other words - No more information can be given prior to the 2nd half of the "helping to escape reward" has been paid in full - :sorry:....joking...

Edited by ttrd

As Sir Humphrey Appleby once said:

"He that would keep a secret must keep it a secret that he hath a secret to keep"

But Prayut can't do that; he has to big-note himself by blabbing it out that he has a secret. Just can't help making a big fella of himself no matter what the circumstances.

This is school playground stuff by children playing at being army officers so it doesn't come as any surprise..

On 9/26/2017 at 4:22 AM, LannaGuy said:

Well we know she's not in one of his jail cells thank God! 

Anyone who's pondered her whereabouts has sussed out that's about the least likely place she could be.

Edit:  just saw the post above, that should read, "Almost anyone..."

Edited by jing jing