House Blessing ,isaan Style

lampard10

I replied with this post in Tutsi's thread, then thought I might as well post it on the Isaan thread by itself.

Got my new house blessed on New Years Day....................................didn't bring any monks, just 12 disciples from the Farang Connection + Rayban & MacB and 21 cases of beer. You thought the Thai blessers could put it away. One Irishman refused to go " Until all the gargle is gone" Well, all the Newcastle Brown went, all the Old English and most of the John Smiths. All I was left to take back was *chang*, Ar :o cha, Singha & Tiger. Funny load really, drank most of the Leo as well. Still the house was blessed ( we left the women to do that).......................................and cursed when I threw the buggers out.

I even had a couple of J.S.'s myself. First beer for nearly 4 years. Still it was all for a good cause.

Edited by lampard10

I replied with this post in Tutsi's thread, then thought I might as well post it on the Isaan thread by itself.

Got my new house blessed on New Years Day....................................didn't bring any monks, just 12 disciples from the Farang Connection + Rayban & MacB and 21 cases of beer. You thought the Thai blessers could put it away. One Irishman refused to go " Until all the gargle is gone" Well, all the Newcastle Brown went, all the Old English and most of the John Smiths. All I was left to take back was *chang*, Ar :o cha, Singha & Tiger. Funny load really, drank most of the Leo as well. Still the house was blessed ( we left the women to do that).......................................and cursed when I threw the buggers out.

I even had a couple of J.S.'s myself. First beer for nearly 4 years. Still it was all for a good cause.

Sounds like F.C. style all over to me :D

And a bl..dy nice bash it was too Sir Arthur:

Good company and chit-chat great food and champers (Out of date) but tasted good hahaha

THanks mate

post-32485-1168691752_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1168691790_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1168691845_thumb.jpg

Should have took more but to busy drinking and chatting

Edited by macb

And a bl..dy nice bash it was too Sir Arthur:

Good company and chit-chat great food and champers (Out of date) but tasted good hahaha

THanks mate

post-32485-1168691752_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1168691790_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1168691845_thumb.jpg

Should have took more but to busy drinking and chatting

Bloody'ell...........bin sussed wid a glass in me 'and

Got my new house blessed on New Years Day....................................didn't bring any monks, just 12 disciples from the Farang Connection + Rayban & MacB and 21 cases of beer.

>>>>>>I even had a couple of J.S.'s myself. First beer for nearly 4 years. <<<<<<<<

It really was a good day .........cheers cuzz.

That is the first time I have seen you drink so much in one go and being family I had to take the responsibility of locking you out from the party............sorry cuzz.........but you did have a glow on!!!!!!!!

post-17773-1169130425_thumb.jpg

Now you know what it's like when you bar some of us from FC

Cheers and thanks again for all the JS and scrumpy (hic!!)..........RayBan :D:o