Amity Business in Thailand

VocalNeal

Between searching online and speaking with people, I've encountered conflicting, or at the very least, vague information about the Treaty. Some sources make no mention of any changes in the Treaty, with the implication that it is still possible to register a new business as a Treaty company. Other sources mention that the Treaty expired and was not renewed.  

2 minutes ago, moonsunstars said:

Between searching online and speaking with people, I've encountered conflicting, or at the very least, vague information about the Treaty. Some sources make no mention of any changes in the Treaty, with the implication that it is still possible to register a new business as a Treaty company. Other sources mention that the Treaty expired and was not renewed.  

More "sources" written in lemon juice.

TonyClifton,  I never could read between the lines very well, so I'll ask why are you casting aspersions on this topic? Is this a sensitive issue? If you have some info, I'd be interested. Do you have any info on the current status of the Treaty? US Embassy, AmCham, export.gov, various forums, attorneys, etc. give different accounts of what is happening with this Treaty.   

Archived