NFL on Android Box - HELP!

junglechef

Bought a M8S+ and works great for movies and tv shows but when I try to watch live sports I'm having problems.

For instance MNF is on now on EPSN, I downloaded ESPN app but it's too jumpy to watch

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks JC

Yes running Kodi but Mobdro seems to be easier to use.

I opened Kodi went to Add Ons then to Video Add Ons 

Did not list any of your suggestions below

3 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

If you are running Kodi on your Android box, apart from Sports Devil the following video addons also have NFL live and replay links: Bennu, Bob Unleashed, and Maverick TV.

Any suggestions, I don't see anywhere to search or type in what I want.

3 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Actually the links I provided give you step by step instructions on how to install.

Thanks, My son and I have been trying different things using the instructions but we can't get it to work as we don't understand alot of it.

I bought the box supposably loaded and with tech support but you know how that can go here.

Any suggestions for Sport Devil?

I have Kodi 17 Krypton

No idea how to download latest Zip from GITHUB or to save it

Found GITHUB and downloaded it on Octodroid in Playstore but won't authenticate.

No idea if this is even the right thing to do.

NFL GamePass is probably the best option, but that does cost $199 for the season. They show every game live, and have a whole host of additional programming (Red Zone, condensed, every game from the past years, NFL NEtwork shows, coaches film, etc.). You can run the GamePass app on the Android box.

I sometimes use Kodi (Sports Devil - several channels within Live Sports) to stream live games. For played games, torrents.

https://www.addictivetips.com/media-streaming/nfl-kodi-live-streams/

Another option is True Anywhere, but this requires a cooperative friend with a TrueVisions account. This gets you 5 - 7 games per week plus replays.

Considering NFL GamePass as the live feeds from Sportsdevil and ESPN etc are poor quality. 

Anyone know if the NFL package would be better?

(I will try the free trail if I can figure it out)

btw I watch live MTB racing (cycling) on Red Bull TV and it’s good quality so figure it’s not my fiber optic connection.

from what I am lead to believe is that the official nflpass site has been having issues recently on some games,

now most of the iptv streams come from the official site, so until the issues is sorted iwth the official site any streams that are restreamed from it will also suffer.

This is to do with the official site changing security methods

Re-streams via Kodi (i.e. SportsDevil) are generally regional broadcasts, come from private re-streamers and are not set up for a huge number of streams. Re-streamers are obviously limited by bandwidth, local processing power.

NFL GamePass Europe, and the U.S. version has had some issues this week; not sure if all geographies have likewise been impacted. NFL GamePass in the U.S. is a completely different product, i.e. no live games, only replays after the games have been completed. (DirecTV does offer a streaming package but only to students and apartments with no satellite dish.)

I did view NFL GamePass first-hand a few weeks ago here in Thailand and the streams seemed really good. My guess: at least 720p.

Obviously one can opt for the free trial to verify quality.

There may be some APKs which offer live NFL streams; I've used a few and the quality is 480p. I routinely watch NFL Network live this way; NFLN also shows TNF games live.

Archived