Can i do 3 back to back visa runs to at Myanmar border at Kanchanaburi to get 90 day marriage visa extension

Do you mean you have a multi entry  non o based on marriage and you have already done two border runs for renewal of 90 days permision to stay and wondering if same border will do another. Answer yes as its a multi entry visa you should have no problem. You can if you wish get a 60 day extension based on marriage at your local immigration office.

The two visa runs you may be getting confused over is you can only get 2 visa exempt entries per year at land borders.

Edited by jeab1980

Thanks guys. On another note I went to my Uk embassy today to ask for a proof of income letter and they where saying they only issue these for retirement visas as a pension letter as Chang wanthana still want proof of income letter if you have 40k baht go in every month is this still correct? They said they would send me one out in the end after I said I needed one but they seemed as though they didn’t wanna give me It . Was weird anyone had any experiences with this?

3 minutes ago, stevymac said:

Thanks guys. On another note I went to my Uk embassy today to ask for a proof of income letter and they where saying they only issue these for retirement visas as a pension letter as Chang wanthana still want proof of income letter if you have 40k baht go in every month is this still correct? They said they would send me one out in the end after I said I needed one but they seemed as though they didn’t wanna give me It . Was weird anyone had any experiences with this?

You have to apply for the income letter by mail or email. Info here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-obtain-a-pensionincome-letter-for-thai-immigration