Gyms In Bangkok?

Tiesto

Hi,

Is there any gyms close to Sukhumvit 97? I'm into weights mainly, so all i really need is a pull up bar, a squat rack (not too important) and a bench with dumb bells going up to atleast 40KG. Showers, sauna and steam room would be nice too:)

Also is there anywere i can buy cheap protein shakes, as all i've seen have been well too expensive!

Thanks for any replys:)

Tiesto

What a f*cking useless forum! No c*nt answers my question. I'm here to DJ and work and need to join a gym to keep me away from the bars! I suppose your all middle aged men here just after a young Thai girl that dont really want to be with you, but likes your money! Oh well I suppose i'll sort this one out myself! Its not too dificult just thought i'd post something, but I wont bother in future as your all a bunch of useless c*nts!

What a f*cking useless forum! No c*nt answers my question. I'm here to DJ and work and need to join a gym to keep me away from the bars! I suppose your all middle aged men here just after a young Thai girl that dont really want to be with you, but likes your money! Oh well I suppose i'll sort this one out myself! Its not too dificult just thought i'd post something, but I wont bother in future as your all a bunch of useless c*nts!

Hi C*nt, open your f*cking eyes, just 2 Sois further up is one huge gym.

Edited by HarryHacker

As Tim said to Gareth in The Office

"You're a cock, you're a cock, you're a cock.."

A DJ with muscles, eh! I bet you are a big hit with the ladies....until they see what the roids have done to you in the trouser department. :o

Who said anything about roids? Why do people assume that people that do weights are into Roids? And steroids dont shrink your c*ck btw thats a myth, they shrink your testicals while your on them as they stop producing natural testosterone, nothing to do with your old boy! and if I did do them and they did shrink my c*ck that would make life a hel_l of alot easier over here as i've caused a few vaginal injurys lol! My GF cant walk properly the next day and usually has to wait a day until we can have again, forplays good but it can bhe frustrating when you just want to stick it in them every second of the day, especialy how fit my one is! I suppose with the majority of girls you lot have been with and have had so many up them anyway its not a problem for you!

Anyway, you all reply now because i've slated you! Its not too hard, especialy to the guy that said open your eyes theres one 2 sois up from you, what a c*nt! I've found a gym now anyway, I just thought i'd ask and get some advice and maybe get known on the forum, but then why do I want to, I only hang out with cool people, Thai and Frarang and I suppose the MAJORITY are just loosers from there home countrys that couldn't get a bird to save there lifes so need to find a gilr that just wants there money! But then again, maybe give it 30 years I might do the same as Thai girls are so fit, but for now I can take the p*ss out of you lot lol.

Does anyone know were I can get Protein shakes cheap??? lol, I suppose i'll never get a nice honest reply now but worth a try;)

A DJ with muscles, eh! I bet you are a big hit with the ladies....until they see what the roids have done to you in the trouser department. :D

Who said anything about roids? Why do people assume that people that do weights are into Roids?

I don't assume people who do weights are into 'roids. However, I do assume that of people who are into weights, and who rant and rave over nothing :o

And steroids dont shrink your c*ck btw thats a myth, they shrink your testicals while your on them as they stop producing natural testosterone, nothing to do with your old boy
My apologies. I am sure the girls love a guy with a big penis, and testicles the size of a mouses :D
as i've caused a few vaginal injurys lol! My GF cant walk properly the next day and usually has to wait a day until we can have again, forplays good but it can bhe frustrating when you just want to stick it in them every second of the day, especialy how fit my one is! I suppose with the majority of girls you lot have been with and have had so many up them anyway its not a problem for you!
I only hang out with cool people, Thai and Frarang

And then you woke up in a sticky mess :D

Its not too dificult just thought i'd post something, but I wont bother in future as your all a bunch of useless c*nts!

Bunch of c*nts? The correct collective noun in this situation is "PACK of c*nts". :D

I think you'll find thats its a "pride" of c*nts as a collective noun.

Its a "pack" of bastards.

Oh, and a "gaggle" of <deleted>.

Has Einstein found his gym yet? :o

Edited by kmart

A DJ with muscles, eh! I bet you are a big hit with the ladies....until they see what the roids have done to you in the trouser department. :D

Who said anything about roids? Why do people assume that people that do weights are into Roids? And steroids dont shrink your c*ck btw thats a myth, they shrink your testicals while your on them as they stop producing natural testosterone, nothing to do with your old boy! and if I did do them and they did shrink my c*ck that would make life a hel_l of alot easier over here as i've caused a few vaginal injurys lol! My GF cant walk properly the next day and usually has to wait a day until we can have again, forplays good but it can bhe frustrating when you just want to stick it in them every second of the day, especialy how fit my one is! I suppose with the majority of girls you lot have been with and have had so many up them anyway its not a problem for you!

Anyway, you all reply now because i've slated you! Its not too hard, especialy to the guy that said open your eyes theres one 2 sois up from you, what a c*nt! I've found a gym now anyway, I just thought i'd ask and get some advice and maybe get known on the forum, but then why do I want to, I only hang out with cool people, Thai and Frarang and I suppose the MAJORITY are just loosers from there home countrys that couldn't get a bird to save there lifes so need to find a gilr that just wants there money! But then again, maybe give it 30 years I might do the same as Thai girls are so fit, but for now I can take the p*ss out of you lot lol.

Does anyone know were I can get Protein shakes cheap??? lol, I suppose i'll never get a nice honest reply now but worth a try;)

cracker mate, :bah:

and pump a few weights for me will you. :D :D :o:D

What Bangkok needs....another DJ...

To quote the great Australian band TISM. From the users of Thai Visa to you Tiesto.

"I might be be a c*nt, but at least I'm not a f*cking c*nt".

Oh yeah, thread closed..........