Retirement Visa Renewal

I will renew my visa next week. Other than the bank balance statement, what are the other documents I need to bring? A medical certicficate? Any medical doctor could do this along Soi Suan Plu? Where are they? direction please? I don't want to go to Bumrungrad, I am sure they will charge me over 1000 Bahts for it.

Regards

I will renew my visa next week. Other than the bank balance statement, what are the other documents I need to bring? A medical certicficate? Any medical doctor could do this along Soi Suan Plu? Where are they? direction please? I don't want to go to Bumrungrad, I am sure they will charge me over 1000 Bahts for it.

Regards

They want to see your bankbook and a letter from the bank. The bank will know the Immigration Department's requirements.

I will renew my visa next week.  Other than the bank balance statement, what are the other documents I need to bring? A medical certicficate? Any medical doctor could do this along Soi Suan Plu? Where are they? direction please? I don't want to go to Bumrungrad, I am sure they will charge me over 1000 Bahts for it.

Regards

Do you mean "visa" or "permit to stay"? I can help on the latter. See below for a clarification:

“There seems to be a common misunderstanding about ‘visas’ and ‘permits to stay’. You hold a one-year non-immigrant visa, issued by a Thai consulate (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) abroad. This is not a document that allows you to stay in Thailand for one year. All it does is allow you to enter the country anytime during the one year specified.”

Thursday, December 25, 2003 Pol Capt Krissarat Nusen, Phuket Provincial Immigration Office.

I will renew my visa next week.  Other than the bank balance statement, what are the other documents I need to bring? A medical certicficate? Any medical doctor could do this along Soi Suan Plu? Where are they? direction please? I don't want to go to Bumrungrad, I am sure they will charge me over 1000 Bahts for it.

Regards

Do you mean "visa" or "permit to stay"? I can help on the latter. See below for a clarification:

“There seems to be a common misunderstanding about ‘visas’ and ‘permits to stay’. You hold a one-year non-immigrant visa, issued by a Thai consulate (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) abroad. This is not a document that allows you to stay in Thailand for one year. All it does is allow you to enter the country anytime during the one year specified.”

Thursday, December 25, 2003 Pol Capt Krissarat Nusen, Phuket Provincial Immigration Office.

This guy is obviously talking about a one year extension of a previously issued Non Imm visa. Are you forgetting a Non O - A ?