New document required at Phuket Immigration

When applying for an extension of retirement visa,  Phuket now require a new document - TM 2. It is merely a promise to be a good boy, and only takes a minute or so, but it is an irritation when you think you have all the needed documents. So, can someone remind me of the Thai Immigration website so that I can download the pesky thing and include it next time round.

This form has been in use at Pattaya Immigration for at least 2 or 3 years.  When applying for the extension, I've never had it in advance, the Immigration Officer hands it to me and just asks me to sign it (if I recall correctly, it is blank and they either fill it in later - or maybe just staple to the paperwork - once my queue number is called, it takes about 4 minutes for them to go through the paperwork and have me sign the form - then its out the door with a come back tomorrow to pick up my passport).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 1337markus said:

Damn just when Immigration Officers at Immigration were nearly competent for their job someone dreams up something new?

I have had to do the same or similar form for all of the 10 extensions I have done. The last few years they have had a acknowledgement of the overstay rules on the back of it.

Strange, I've never been asked to sign this form in any of my extensions in Phuket including my most recent extension in August.

I do provide a copy of my ATM card for a pension account in the US that has direct deposits and that I withdraw cash from every month. I guess it makes sense that they want to know how I access the funds. Not sure, I do it so I can get in and out as fast as I can.

Somebody beat me to it!!!!  Went yesterday for my retirement extension and had to fill this form in.  Never had to do this before.

BTW it was in a folder marked TM2!!!!  On the back of the printed form was someones entry stamps so they are still recycling paperwork

As someone said - a bit of a pain when you think you have done everything.

I did not have to provide a copy of my ATM card but my boyfriend did.