Non O extension consideration period

Good evening

Long time member but hardly posting to ask, successfully coverted a non b to a non o after been on the the same visa for 11 years. 

got 2 questions..... 

1.during the consideration period, can I leave the country and return within the month? (Actually I was given 28days) 

2.supposed to go back on the 7th of November to pick up the remaining validity of 11 months , can I go earlier than the specified date? Or do I need to go on the 7th.

Office visited:

Bkk immigration Changwattana 

Thank you 

I assume you are applying for an extension of stay on a different basis to that used in the past. While you previously entered Thailand on a Non B visa, and extended the permission to stay on the basis of working, you are now probably requesting an extension of stay to live with your Thai wife. There is an under consideration period before the one-year extension is granted.

During the under consideration period, if you wish to leave and reenter Thailand, you will need a reentry permit to keep the non immigrant entry intact. It might be wise to advise immigration that you will be away, in case they intend to make a house visit during your absence.

It would be better to visit immigration at the end (or very close to the end) of the under consideration period. If your extension has not yet been approved, it would be a wasted visit.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, walailak said:

2.supposed to go back on the 7th of November to pick up the remaining validity of 11 months , can I go earlier than the specified date? Or do I need to go on the 7th.

You can check to see if the approval is done prior to the 7th. If approved they will do the extension stamp prior to the 7th.