kasikorn online banking transfer money to UK

i have kasikorn cyber online banking.

i am unable to make a large swift transfer from thai to uk as i do not have proof of funds coming into thailand ( sold a condo / long story )

so, what is max swift transfer i can do using my online banking ?

There is an exemption for parents with students studying overseas. In my case the UK. I went to Kbank in North Sathorn, they never asked for any proof that either of my daughters were studying in the UK. They just took my word for it, no questions asked. Even if you don't have children studying overseas, it may well be worth blagging your way through. Usually you are asked for paperwork galore to do anything in a Thai bank. Pleasant surprise...

Try your on line banking for it ....even for sending 100 baht it shall refuse to even open the app....!!

( I checked that out for me a long time past ..... even you can not fill anything in ...no numbers or names , only remark to " fill in application form and go branch "  notice

, must first application form fill in bring to bank, to be allowed to the international transfer on line ....from your PC/laptop .....but must be Thai ...or foreigner with working permit etc... etc......, in bank office you might have a (very ) small chance depending branch and person (and even day by day different ..lol)

Short said if no F.E.T. you are in a mess ..and only risky transfer ways remains , and just fly out with it and declare at E.U / U.K. customs or you loose it ....!!

About exchange rates ...remember you can not bake egg and not breaking the shell........meaning you have not many options in your situation .....( NO F.E.T....) whatever some posters go tell you

See the positive site of it ....".you can also stay a rich man in Thailand ":smile: 

Edited by david555

10 hours ago, pumpjack said:

what is this ?    everytime i try to do an online account transfer it asks me for a number ( some kind of number which i dont have ) 

you not give many infos... but I would guess you are asked about the PIN2.