Please recommend an accountant

Hello,

I need some recommendations for an accountant.

I contacted many of them who show attractive pricing on their websites but then when you go there they raise the price x2 x3 and sometimes x5 using excuses like "it depends on the difficulty of the job". We have less than 5 invoices per month, I don't see how difficult is it... we imported some computers from China and we still have 0 income, 0 employees, just a few bills from Fedex, nothing difficult.

One accountant shows pricing on her website of around 5K per month including everything (VAT, withholding tax and accounting for less than 20 bills), at her office it's 20K per month because she thinks we are very rich (quote : you are rich you can pay it's ok).

Another one shows 3K per month for everything, then it's 15K per month at her office.

When they see that a farang is involded and the initial paid up investment is "high" they want to charge more. The truth is I invested most of my savings into this venture and I don't want to have high maintenance costs for nothing, as the director of this company my duty is to find the best service at the best price.

If anyone here knows a good accountant who don't overcharge based on origins or assumptions on how rich we are I would be very grateful.

Thanks for your advices.

Archived