Buy Live concert tickets for a Bangkok show

raybarrell

Thai Ticket Major is part owned by Major Cineplex/EGV Group. They have outlets all over Bangkok, but I prefer to buy online. They send the tickets via messenger and refunds also if the event is cancelled. Alternatively you can go to their outlets such as Central Bangna and Central near BTS Siam. I believe you can also buy at any of their cinemas or Tesco. The next major show is Michael Bolton on November 11th. Best to subscribe to their news letter to make sure you are able to book the best tickets you can afford in order to get closer to the stage.

http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/all-event.php?la=en

Does Metallica ever play in Bangkok?  I did some research and I can't find any record of them ever doing a show here in Thailand.  Last time they toured Asia they were all over China, they did a show in Seoul, Korea which I wish I could have seen, and they were in Singapore.  If I had known they were coming I probably would have bought tickets for the Singapor show because it's so close cheaper flight.  I would have loved to have seen the show in Seoul I saw some videos of it and it looked like a great show.  I know flights from Korea to Bangkok aren't that expensive because I used to work in Tokyo and we'd fly from Tokyo to Bangkok all the time that's actually how I got the idea of retiring here.  And Seoul is about the same distance as Tokyo from here, but to late I missed the show oh well.  Does anyone know if Metallica ever tours in Thailand on their Asia tours?  I know they skipped Thailand last time and I can't find any time that they've ever done a show here.  My guess is that some of their lyrics might not be in line with Lesse Magistee laws or something.